Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Louisiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum148/)
-   -   June BS, Lets Talk About It (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/855898-june-bs-lets-talk-about-it.html)

Tangi Cowboy 06-01-2009 08:08 AM

June BS, Lets Talk About It

Good Morning everyone, Happy Monday, Happy June, let's make this a great month:-jammin

walrus 06-01-2009 10:26 AM

Good morning to you, Johnny, and everybody else that passes this way.

Went to the camp this weekend to clean up the mess left by a wind-storm a few weeks ago. Fortunately another camp member had already been there and done most of the heavy lifting. I didn't even need the chain saw....just the lighter....got one 'widow maker' left hanging in a big oak out back...wish it would go ahead and fall.

410 06-01-2009 11:21 PM

sorry ladies and gents yall only catch me after 10:00 pm im a nite owl and congrats on being named chapter leader johnny

BIGKEN 06-02-2009 07:13 AM

Morning Louisiana...rise and shine!!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-02-2009 07:24 AM

Good Morning Big Ken, Happy Tuesday, Good Morning Louisiana, it's the 2nd day of June and hottttttttttt as heck around here, I'm ready for a cool front.8D}>

Greywolf 06-02-2009 10:52 AM

Hey! I said HEY!!!

We're doing truck online contests again - with a few new rule changes. You join with whatever you want to so long as you git in there in the first ten trucks that post up - and we are now on ROUND TWO...

Why on earth would you want to be left out? Besides, I haven't seen an honest to pete mud truck in the mix so far - I ASK YOU PLEASE! In round three I want to see some Louisianna mud action, guaranteed mud slingers for shore.....

It is time. There are eight rounds to go in a CHAMPIONSHIP truck online contest.....

How can you let that pass you by?

Look at my sig lines to find it all, it's fast paced and going full-bore. I want to see ten heats and the champion poll will be the first place finishers in all ten rounds going at it head to head!

Follow the continuity links to see what has happenned so far, and all the rules (they have not budged. The rules are all still the same and staying that way)

GITCHA SUM!!!8D

BIGKEN 06-03-2009 07:09 AM

Morning Louisiana...Happy Hump Day!!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-03-2009 08:12 AM

Good Morning Big Ken, Good Morning Lousiiana :-X0A6:-headbang:-whud

rbloodhound 06-03-2009 07:37 PM

Good evening everyone. How are you all today?

Tangi Cowboy 06-04-2009 10:02 AM

Good Morning Louisiana, Happy Thursday to Y'all, I'm gonna be kinda busy the next couple of days, cooking ribs, brisket, beans, etc, in fact I'm geting ready to fire up the old pit about noon today. In case any of y'all can make it, we will be hanging out, starting Friday afternoon, and going until late Saturday night!!!:-bigparty, There will be plenty of food, and beverages available to sample. The actual start up is supposed to be noon Saturday, but that is very flexible, so if you can "COME ON DOWN" we will save you a plate and a cup. 405 Miller Drive, Kentwood, 985-510-1599

Greywolf 06-04-2009 10:18 AM

Dang - I don't have near enough pocket cash yet, but soon. It isn't that far from Memphis town....

Especially in a four banger Ranger.

BIGKEN 06-04-2009 03:10 PM

Howdy Louisiana...hope you have a good turnout Johnny!!! :-bigparty Don't forget the FTE rules...no pictures means it didn't happen!!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-05-2009 06:20 AM

Good Morning Louisiana, Happy Friday, Happy Weekend, Remember the GTG tomorrow Saturday June 6th, bring your appetite, and your swim suits:-X25:-bigparty

BIGKEN 06-05-2009 07:17 AM

Morning Louisiana...Johnny...you're up early today!!!

Good luck with your GTG this weekend...don't forget the pictures!!!

What's with swimsuits??? I thought they were optional!!! }>

Tangi Cowboy 06-05-2009 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 7577144)
Morning Louisiana...Johnny...you're up early today!!!

Good luck with your GTG this weekend...don't forget the pictures!!!

What's with swimsuits??? I thought they were optional!!! }>

Good Morning Big Ken, you are right, they are optional,BBBUUUUTTT only after 6:00 PM, before that you have to be a little conservative}>:-missingt