Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Official June BS thread. Let her rip guys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/855683-official-june-bs-thread-let-her-rip-guys.html)

sddesigns 06-04-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by fordnut forever (Post 7573710)
its a 74 w/79 front end on it and 2 wheel wonder, 351 w granny 4 spd, hiway gears in rear:-blah

Yea, picked up on the square lights on the grill. I had a 79 4X4 Flairside, I miss dearly...351M auto, ac :(

There are some old pics I found when I was cleaning out some boxs from 4 moves ago, and the last time I moved was 15 years ago....there in my albums

RedUgly77 06-04-2009 09:07 AM

Good Morning Nebraska! Thursty Thursday is upon us! Woooooo!
:-bigparty

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 7573645)
Morning all... Happy Thursday....

Ooooh! I want some too! I need to get my garage floor epoxied (in Ford blue, of course) and some shelving and a work bench installed. I'll be much more efficient if I do that, and my garage will look better to the neighbors when the doors are open!...

I like the idea for the garage Rob! I want to get mine done as well, I saw at wal-mart the other day they had a box of the gray epoxy on clearance rack.. almost bought it.

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 7573645)
Hey Pat, since you didn't tell us which Texas Roadhouse to meet at, I just went to the one here... my tab came to $84.53 (including a generous tip)... Can you send me the latest Chapter Expense Report? I'd like to get repaid for that pretty quickly...

here ya go rob!
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E...ReportForm.png

:-missingt

67nukeford 06-04-2009 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by sddesigns (Post 7573681)
Aren't you supposed to move it every once and awhile so the weeds don't grow up through it....:-missingt

Actually, it just got moved! It was sitting in the tree line at the farm, but if I hadn't moved it, I wouldn't have been able to get it out after the corn was planted, so pulled it out. I'm hoping to get started on it here sometime soon, as soon as I get everyone else to stop asking me to do stuff for them!

tiny1 06-04-2009 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7573795)
Actually, it just got moved! It was sitting in the tree line at the farm, but if I hadn't moved it, I wouldn't have been able to get it out after the corn was planted, so pulled it out. I'm hoping to get started on it here sometime soon, as soon as I get everyone else to stop asking me to do stuff for them!

Priorities, priorities Pat.

Morning everyone and Thirsty Thursday to all.

fordnut forever 06-04-2009 09:15 AM

well, so much for getting any work done this morning, raining pretty good here, guess i'll just stick around here for awhile or get on asheron's call and play that

67nukeford 06-04-2009 09:15 AM

Morning Dallas, Neil. Actually, it's my Friday..:)

fordnut forever 06-04-2009 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by sddesigns (Post 7573745)

There are some old pics I found when I was cleaning out some boxs from 4 moves ago, and the last time I moved was 15 years ago....there in my albums

good looking truck, i've got a 79 flair but its needing alot of work, someday,lol

sddesigns 06-04-2009 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by fordnut forever (Post 7573842)
good looking truck, i've got a 79 flair but its needing alot of work, someday,lol

Thanks, I wish I had kept the vin, I would track her down if I could.....

RedUgly77 06-04-2009 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7573806)
Morning Dallas, Neil. Actually, it's my Friday..:)

Pat.. can you call my boss and tell her it is my Friday please.. :)

cowboywanabe 06-04-2009 09:43 AM

Thanks for the expense report Dallas, Pat seems to be avoiding the subject!

I really need to get busy on my garage floor, it's still pretty clean and won't take too much prep work. By the looks of the 10 gallons of interior paint the wife brought home, I think she might have different priorities, however. :-X18

67nukeford 06-04-2009 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 7573886)
Thanks for the expense report Dallas, Pat seems to be avoiding the subject!

I really need to get busy on my garage floor, it's still pretty clean and won't take too much prep work. By the looks of the 10 gallons of interior paint the wife brought home, I think she might have different priorities, however. :-X18

Rob, I'll submit your request.....Just as soon as you do MY garage floor!!}>

Since you asked nicely, Dallas, I'll give your boss a call!

67nukeford 06-04-2009 10:15 AM

Oh, and before I forget Rob: along with that expense report (done in triplicate, of course), I'll need your receipts, a signed affidavit from the wait staff saying that you were there, along with affidavits from two other witnesses not related to you, along with signed statements from the restaurant owners that you actually ordered and ate food there, the exact weight of the food consumed in ounces, and the names of the cooks.

Oh, yeah. You'll also have to have the letter "M" stricken from the english language...

Other than all of that, I see no problem getting you reimbursed!!

Chrissy250 06-04-2009 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone!

67nukeford 06-04-2009 10:28 AM

Morning Chrissy!

RedUgly77 06-04-2009 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7573901)
Rob, I'll submit your request.....Just as soon as you do MY garage floor!!}>

Since you asked nicely, Dallas, I'll give your boss a call!

and mine!

and thanks Pat! appriciate it!