Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   What would you do with 222 million??? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/854521-what-would-you-do-with-222-million.html)

67nukeford 05-27-2009 08:51 AM

What would you do with 222 million???

Randy came up with this idea. Seeing how the lottery is currently at 222 Milllion bucks, what would you do with it if you won??

First and foremost, two words...............SUPER SNAKE!

Yeah, I'm getting a GT 500 Super Snake! I'd also be going to the car auctions, and getting me some muscle cars!

Hook the family up, spread it around to my relatives...at least the ones I like, anyway!!LOL!

New house, big one.....but with an even BIGGER out building for all the toys!

Oh, yeah......I'd probably quit my job......:rolleyes: :-missingt

tiny1 05-27-2009 09:01 AM

Pay off most of the debts, gotta keep a tax right off with the mortgage.

Put an addition onto the house for a bigger living room (20' x 26'). This would be timber framed like the old barns are. Finish off the exsiting basement with the two bedrooms that are currently planned and the basement in the addition would be finished off as the 'man cave' complete with a kick a$$ home theater system, rec room and an Irish bar for the family get togethers.

Build a garage to hold the vehicles and get some new toys. Like Pat, it will be some old muscle car classic iron.

Buy more land... can never have too much of that.

Spread the wealth by giving some money to family and taking a trip at least to Ireland with the wife's side of the family.

I am sure that there are more items but at least this is a start.

fordnut forever 05-27-2009 09:02 AM

first off i would pull all my antiques out of my house and them let the fire dept practice on it, yep, burn it down, find a acreage,new house, very big storage unit to hold at least 50 cars and then the fun begins,ebay would love me,lol,car auctions,ect, oh a trip to a good ford dealer,folks and family would be set for life,i'm sure i left some things out but it sure would be fun,lol

Sparky83 05-27-2009 09:10 AM

hmmm 222 million huh....

1. buy every TOTL welding equipment i could get..
2. buy my fully loaded F350 KR v10
3. buy a bigatti veyron
4. buy cobra, saleen, roush and couple other stangs..
5. get a mail ordered bride lol..
6. big house with climate controlled garaged to fit MANY vehicles inside
7. would let the parents live with me.. (hey theyre still putting up with me)
8. impulse buys..
9. dunno..

RedUgly77 05-27-2009 09:13 AM

I would buy an island in the caribbean... get my pilots license so I could fly myself there whenever I want. build a nice man-cave shop/garage in Scottsdale, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, and Palm Beach, FL (for the Barrett-Jackson Auctions to store the cars I buy) Build a nice home somewhere here in Nebraska.. buy some hunting land and lots of it. build houses and buy everything needed for my parents/brothers/sister/anyone else in the family I like (but make them work still-hee-hee) travel a lot. maybe build a new town in Nebraska.. haha. who knows.. Have one hell of a party!

67nukeford 05-27-2009 09:22 AM

Oh, yeah. 1 more thing. I'd buy a skybox at memorial stadium for us Husker fans....then I'd make Rob sit with us at every game....}>:-missingt

Sparky83 05-27-2009 09:30 AM

ooo pat just made me think of something... id buy a box at Heinz Field so i could watch every home game they play.. along with a private jet, fully staffed with sexy female pilots and sexy female stewardesses...

RedUgly77 05-27-2009 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7545019)
Oh, yeah. 1 more thing. I'd buy a skybox at memorial stadium for us Husker fans....then I'd make Rob sit with us at every game....}>:-missingt

and wear Husker gear! :-jammin

tiny1 05-27-2009 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by RedUgly77 (Post 7545049)

Heck, I am not that big of a Husker fan, but I would be game for this. :)

67nukeford 05-27-2009 12:40 PM

I'd fly you in for them Neil!

Chrissy250 05-27-2009 12:51 PM

Well, Joe and I know what we are gonna do in 6 years when we have to move to Texas...We will have a very large plot of land that will be divided to start our Custom Auto Shop and Rescue/Boarding/Breeding facility of Gypsy Vanners, Quarter Horses and Mustangs!!!! Of course, all debts will be paid, some family will be helped out and a massive party will be held!!!:-bigparty
:-drink:-tap:-jammin:-fire

With the 222 million, this would all happen in way less than 6 years!!!:-missingt:-missingt
Joe and I would also get Lifetime Speedway Club memberships so we can attend many races, every year, VIP style all the way!!!!:-jammin:-jammin
Joe would get his Ferrari, I would get an Astin Martin Vantage and many others would join the family of vehicles!!!!
I have to say that regardless of the lottery won or lost--this will all be happening in 6 years, when Joes father retires!!! He has millions and has given us 6 years to do what we want here!!!!lololol

cowboywanabe 05-27-2009 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by RedUgly77 (Post 7545049)

Originally Posted by tiny1 (Post 7545686)
Heck, I am not that big of a Husker fan, but I would be game for this. :)

:eek:

But, as long as you're buying Pat, I guess I'd go along... :)

If I won the lottery I'd be on the first airplane back to Montana so I could buy a nice big log house on 100 acres. I would have to add an outbuilding for a few toys, but not sure which ones I'd want... I'm sure I'd figure it out soon enough.

Would definitely share the wealth with family, and host all expenses paid fly fishing or hunting trips to all my FTE buddies. :-drink

Sparky83 05-27-2009 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 7546014)
:eek:

But, as long as you're buying Pat, I guess I'd go along... :)

If I won the lottery I'd be on the first airplane back to Montana so I could buy a nice big log house on 100 acres. I would have to add an outbuilding for a few toys, but not sure which ones I'd want... I'm sure I'd figure it out soon enough.

Would definitely share the wealth with family, and host all expenses paid fly fishing or hunting trips to all my FTE buddies. :-drink

ive never been fly fishing... tried fishing one.. caught a very ticked off wallygator... aint been again since...

FORD RANGER 05-27-2009 02:19 PM

i know what i'd do! i'd pay my house off and tell my mortgage company to TAKE A FLYING LEAP OFF A ROLLING DONUT!!! THEM FOR A LAUGH SEND THEM SOME PICS AND SAY NAHNAH NNAH NA! HERES YOUR 189,000$ HOUSE THEN TRUCK IT DOWN THERE TO THEIR FRONT LAWN AND DUMP IT THERE! and start over! set my parents up for life,and my brothers and sister, make a huge donation to FTE,rebuild bertha the way i want,buy that vacant house and land behind us. and help some people out that has helped us.
and buy a peice of land and open a stock car track here in sandy. there are a whole bunch of racers that live here. of course it'll be dirt! and rebuild the engine in my ranger!
and maybe fly some friends out here for a big bbq and g2g! on the other hand i have better chances of being struck by lightning!

FORD RANGER 05-27-2009 02:32 PM

thats what i'd do!!!!