Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maryland Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum186/)
-   -   Where is a good 4 x 4 shop for lift kit installation in harford/balt county? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/851256-where-is-a-good-4-x-4-shop-for-lift-kit-installation-in-harford-balt-county.html)

SilverBullet131313 05-15-2009 09:39 PM

Where is a good 4 x 4 shop for lift kit installation in harford/balt county?

As the title says, where is a GOOD and i stress good 4 x 4 shop that deals with and installs lift kits etc in preferably harford or baltimore county? Reason i ask is i just installed a Icon 4.5" lift on my F250 and all seems well to me., but truck doesnt seem like its riding quite right...but i would like a good shop who does this all day just have a once over with everything to make sure its all good to go. Pan hard bar adjustment, tq specs etc. Nothing major just a place i can trust to take an hour or so if that to double check and take truck for a ride and make sure its all good. So any help or recommendations is greatly appreciated. As i would like to get this setup very soon so i can go enjoy my truck without worrying too much.

Thanks in advance

immastrokinnow 05-16-2009 01:44 PM

i sue mid atlantic 4x4 in glen burnie

BPofMD 05-16-2009 02:57 PM

Why'd ya sue?

SilverBullet131313 05-16-2009 03:22 PM

I am pretty sure he means "use" But back to the topic...all the lifted trucks i see around and only one person knows a good shop to go to??????

BPofMD 05-16-2009 03:37 PM

Of all of these 'lifted trucks' around, not many belong to the MD Chapter of FTE. Are you a member?

BPofMD 05-16-2009 03:40 PM

Mine isn't lifted, but I too have shopped at Atlantic 4X4... they are right on Ritchie Hwy (Rt 2) in the middle of Glen Burnie. About a mile south of the DMV on the southbound side....

SilverBullet131313 05-16-2009 04:00 PM

No i am not a member. But this is only maryland section i seen. Is there a better section to ask this question? I will have to call atlantic 4 x 4 on monday. But was hoping for some other options as well. At least on maybe in the harford county area.

fire240 05-16-2009 04:23 PM

I also recommend mid atlantic 4x4. They had the shock bolts I needed for my sister in laws jeep. and they were cheaper than the dealer.

BPofMD 05-16-2009 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by SilverBullet131313 (Post 7508733)
No i am not a member. But this is only maryland section i seen. Is there a better section to ask this question? I will have to call atlantic 4 x 4 on monday. But was hoping for some other options as well. At least on maybe in the harford county area.

This is THE Maryland Chapter...the more members that frequent this thread, the better it will become!! No cost to join....look at the sticky note at the top of the Maryland Chapter Forum. We'd like to get you on board...more the merrier!

SilverBullet131313 05-16-2009 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by BPofMD (Post 7508801)
This is THE Maryland Chapter...the more members that frequent this thread, the better it will become!! No cost to join....look at the sticky note at the top of the Maryland Chapter Forum. We'd like to get you on board...more the merrier!

Ok definitely. Anyone ever heard of East Coast Off Road up in Forest Hill in Harford COunty? Been there for a while, just figured maybe someone has some feedback.

billabongboy 05-22-2009 09:37 AM

East Coast Off Road is a real good spot to get your truck done. My Buddy got his Duramax (booo) done up there and they did good work and he said that its was fairly cheap and quick.

80351 05-24-2009 08:42 AM

Good Day Marylanders and Truckies,
As I have done my own installs and needed nothing more afterwords
than an alignment I can't answer that question.
But I do have a request,
Billabongboy, please go back to your control panel
and check the notification box for your email so I have some place to notify you of your join status

billabongboy 05-24-2009 01:18 PM

alright i think i did it. i don't want to seem completely stupid but i think i did what you wanted. thanks

Christian

80351 05-25-2009 08:01 AM

Here's where you go and what to do....
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...do=editoptions
check the recieve email boxes, and the next down for Private messaging.
but I am about to authorize your request then stop by and introduce yourself