Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/)
-   -   Hello neighbors (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/841821-hello-neighbors.html)

meandmyford 04-14-2009 05:28 PM

Hello neighbors

being a ford owner my whole life i want to say hello to all the ford owners here..i have a 1994 ford dually power stroke diesel 4x4 with a conversion kit and 6 inch lift and stacks....i bought it like this...40k original miles..pics in my album.....also if anyone ever needs a boat trailer..i sell them to anyone in the country wholesale..aluminum i beam..17-42 feet...because i think people need an option to own a nice trailer at low prices without getting gouged....HELLO AND EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE WEEK..FORD LOVERS RULE

STROKIN'IT7.3 04-14-2009 05:57 PM

Hello there, and welcome to the VA chapter!! Make sure to send me a request to join the chapter (instructions at the top of the forum page) and also introduce yourself in the thread that says "Virginia Roll Call"

MissIndependent 04-14-2009 07:56 PM

yay...another psd!! :D nice to meet u!

SSG VA BEACH 04-14-2009 08:46 PM

Welcome to the Virginia Chapter 8D

Hey I looked at your gallery, how did that 5.4 burn up like that ?

meandmyford 04-14-2009 09:18 PM

that fire

well the fire dept said it was caused by some type of electrical issue under the hood....my wife drove it and came home an hour earlier and thank god she wasnt in it,i see that yr had a recall on the cruise control....noone was hurt thank god....now i have the dually

fordguy21 04-14-2009 09:36 PM

Hello and welcome, a gtg sounds great whether in richmond or va beach, but a state wide meet is in dire order tho.

Dont worry about stepping on anyone feet, feel free to get suggest something anf get it going.

Sparky83 04-14-2009 09:42 PM

welcome to the site....

meandmyford 04-14-2009 09:45 PM

thank you for all your warm welcomes to the site

I will start making some calls tommoro and see if i cant get something lined up for a meet and greet in may in richmond and then we have a shindig for the forum at the beach in june or july.....ill have a notice by friday of what i findout...thanks to my new family here on the forum

Sparky83 04-14-2009 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by meandmyford (Post 7387564)
well the fire dept said it was caused by some type of electrical issue under the hood....my wife drove it and came home an hour earlier and thank god she wasnt in it,i see that yr had a recall on the cruise control....noone was hurt thank god....now i have the dually

from the location of the damage there thatd be my guess.. ive seen pics of others burned up just like that from that CC recall...

meandmyford 04-14-2009 10:02 PM

heres my idea for a get together..we here in va have a food bank that has no food for the hungry....we have some awesome ford clubs here and the news channels are always looking for groups of good people with hearts of gold..why dont we have a get together and have people bring by food for the va food bank and people who have fords will here about this awesome forum and get us some good publicity in va on the news and we have a huge ford get together....and we can also get to know all of our fellow forum neighbors and spend time getting to know each other and if we want to have a car show we can,but i dont think we need to do that.....but im just putting out feelers to see what way i need to run with the ball and start making calls and get us a location for a meet and greet for us ford lovers and im totally open to suggestions and i reitterate i dont want to step on noones feet on this forum....but i think it could be fun for all and bring us a lot of new members..if we want them....write with comments please..good or bad

STROKIN'IT7.3 04-15-2009 10:58 AM

I like the idea of that... anyway you can email me your phone number so we can talk about this? Sounds like you have some good ideas

meandmyford 04-15-2009 05:17 PM

hello sir

here is my phone number...804 263-8171..as i stated i didnt want to step on anyones toes being a new memeber but i have a lot of connections and places with possibilities to have this event....this economy is in shambles..people are out of work..the food banks are out of food..the blood banks are out of blood and if people in the ford forum have businesses.,.......bring your business to the event and put it out there for the state to see..as we know....our state supposrts its own...just a thought and trust me ill get us major media coverage....just brain stormin again,but i know it can be a huge success..we could also incorporate the veterans into this...im a disabled vet myself....was in the navy....my theory is this...when the people see a group of people trying to help others in anyway and dont expect a return as sayin give me your money.....they will help in everyway and show up.;....of course we could discuss the thoughts....and open the foirum to there views...and bring other ford lovers who dont know about us to the forum and you never know have a va club where we turn this into a thing where we get together...lets just see what happens