Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Michigan Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum85/)
-   -   New to chapter, Hello (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/837700-new-to-chapter-hello.html)

zo6man 04-01-2009 10:27 PM

New to chapter, Hello

1 Attachment(s)
Just joined fellas, wife is rippin on me for spending to much time on here already, oh well. I'm a 38yo pipefitter/plumber just was forced out of American Axle & manu after 12yrs as a pipefitter in the forging plant, where we made the axle & stabalizer bar. Bought the truck for my plumbing, have always kept that going for side money, now its my only form of income. We live out here in Marine City, with 12 acres, a nice acre pond and motocross track for 12yo boy who has raced since 4, 5yo daughter has the pw50. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and more than welcome to come by and get your truck dirty in the field.

Talyn 04-03-2009 11:44 AM

Beautiful truck man!
I hope to see it at our get togethers.

I been slacking a bit lately as chapter leader, been trying to setup work and find a new truck.
But damn, i wish the truck i was looking at was as pretty as yours!

maevans 04-03-2009 03:54 PM

WOW. That's one nice looking obs.

Welcome to FTE, and hope to see you at one of the Michigan get together to take a closer look.

zo6man 04-03-2009 04:08 PM

Get togethers?

:-bigpartyAround 4th of july, we have a huge outdoor party, most people camp because of the drive. last year there was over 200 people, huge bonfire, horshoes, motocross track, and 1 acre pond. and yes a nice mudbog for trucks, gets pretty interesting, like when alot of yahoos decide to skinny dip. anybody is more than welcome, and this year looks to have a big bring your kids theme, we have kids. also got some buddys who bring out the firearms, some really cool stuff, but safety first. I'll post when have date, like to meet some of yall.

zo6man 04-03-2009 04:13 PM

bump......

Talyn 04-03-2009 05:49 PM

Sounds like a great idea, honestly.
minus the skinnydipping.
I dont really want to see tim1 or mark skinny dipping.

fordtruckman 04-03-2009 08:10 PM

Welcome to the Michigan Chapter!

That's a sharp looking truck, what year is that?

zo6man 04-03-2009 08:24 PM

Thanks, it's a 97. came out of colorado, could not find one here in MI without being covered in rust. Talyn, back in the day I hung out in the sess pool {titty bar} players, tycoons, trumps, and still keep in contact with a few ladys even my wife talks with them, but when they have a chance to have some fun THEY DO! it's never boring. Mostly though, give a house wife a chance they get down right crazy, cant blame them.

Miguy 04-04-2009 05:58 AM

Hello there that is a nice truck, welcome and nice to have you here im looking forward to a get together that would be fun for my kids as well iand me the big kid lol

Talyn 04-07-2009 07:11 AM

Hello!

Oh my. i really have nothing to say, its 8am.

bigredtruckmi 04-07-2009 06:54 PM

Welcome to FTE and the Michigan group. NICE truck!:-X25

Saleenguy 05-01-2009 10:29 AM

Welcome to FTE....Sweet truck. :)

zo6man 05-04-2009 09:45 PM

Just came home from a 4 week vacation. Family cruise, along with just hanging out in florida. Seen alot of OBS trucks everywhere down there, no rust on any of them? also everybody had a lift on there truck, should have pictures soon. PS never go on a cruise, what a waste of money, only thing nice was seeing the different islands.

Talyn 05-04-2009 10:24 PM

Doh! i feel bad not remembering you were a chapter memeber.