Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maryland Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum186/)
-   -   Club Schwag (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/834592-club-schwag.html)

CyberRad 03-24-2009 11:25 AM

Club Schwag

We need to get some schwag going. T-shirts seem to be the top item for club participants but what about giving items away to those that potentially visit us at a booth or a car show?

Schwag (Give Away)
  1. Printed Pens
  2. Rubber Maryland outline keychains with FTE (or the like) on it.
  3. Stickers (Vinyl Lettering)
  4. Stickers (Printed Vinyl)
  5. Lanyards
  6. Notepads
Schwag (Internal Items)
  1. T-shirts Printed with Maryland's FTE Logo
  2. Embroidered Polo Shirt (FTE Maryland Chapter Member, State of Maryland underneath on chest/pocket area)
  3. Embroidered Hat (FTE Maryland Chapter Member)
  4. Mugs

jr32560 03-24-2009 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by CyberRad (Post 7300751)
We need to get some schwag going. T-shirts seem to be the top item for club participants but what about giving items away to those that potentially visit us at a booth or a car show?

Schwag (Give Away)
  1. Printed Pens
  2. Rubber Maryland outline keychains with FTE (or the like) on it.
  3. Stickers (Vinyl Lettering)
  4. Stickers (Printed Vinyl)
  5. Lanyards
  6. Notepads
Schwag (Internal Items)
  1. T-shirts Printed with Maryland's FTE Logo
  2. Embroidered Polo Shirt (FTE Maryland Chapter Member, State of Maryland underneath on chest/pocket area)
  3. Embroidered Hat (FTE Maryland Chapter Member)
  4. Mugs

well heck I been talking about t shirts and bumper stickers for over a year!
don't know much about this schwag stuff-is it legal in this state?}>:-missingt

jr32560 03-26-2009 04:13 PM

BPofMD said
Now we need rear window stickers of the same thing......do they make them Conrad? Not that size of course..... vinyl so they can be stuck on the INSIDE of the rear window and removable and reused again.

CyberRad said
You are talking about a static cling? I don't think they do that. I am sure someone might but I am not sure everyone wants that. I know I don't. It would be useless to me because I have tinted windows. We can add this idea to the other thread and see what everyone thinks.
BpofMd said
Nice thing about static cling is that it goes both on the inside AND the outside!
jr32560 said

and you can take em off to wash the window-the stick on ones the corners start curling up when ya wash the windows
Cyberrad said Again, Lets move this to the Schwag thread. This thread was for the banner and seeing since we have it now this thread should be locked.

well I moved it sorta kinda!

CyberRad 03-26-2009 04:21 PM

Printed Pens are about $120 for 500 pens from pensrus.com.

jr32560 03-26-2009 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by CyberRad (Post 7310628)
Printed Pens are about $120 for 500 pens from pensrus.com.

price don't sound bad to me we just need money in the chapter to do it!:confused:

CyberRad 03-26-2009 04:26 PM

Maybe when the return comes I can throw more in.

80351 03-27-2009 06:35 AM

Great job Conrad, but I just have a few questions,
Did you shop around for prices on this stuff for one and for two, how is this stuff being payed for.

CyberRad 03-27-2009 07:06 AM

Yes I did and it isn't being payed for at all because we are just talking right now. I might throw some $ in when we decide on what we are doing.

80351 03-30-2009 05:13 AM

Conrad, we do have some money in the til at the moment to help offset your cost on the banner, just let me know

CyberRad 03-30-2009 09:23 AM

I'm not worried about it. We just needed something for MIR. At least make it look like we have something halfway put together that represents a chapter.