Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   British Columbia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum165/)
-   -   BC Chapter March all topics/bs thread, all welcome (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/826902-bc-chapter-march-all-topics-bs-thread-all-welcome.html)

Flying_Dutchman 03-05-2009 11:16 PM

Wow I just realized why I wasnt getting notifications in the "CP" for the feb all topics thread....:confused::-down:rolleyes:. Well at least I only missed a few pages.

Hey Saleen, just curious, what kind of plane do you fly?

Zip 03-05-2009 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Flying_Dutchman (Post 7227006)
Wow I just realized why I wasnt getting notifications in the "CP" for the feb all topics thread....:confused::-down:rolleyes:. Well at least I only missed a few pages.

Paper:-hair

Sorry couldn't help it.

Hallworth 03-06-2009 12:37 AM

:-missingt Lol sorry saleen but that was funny

hey andy how was your day after I left you guys got pretty busy there in a hurry eh?

wallz 03-06-2009 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7226858)
How are both them days per year? :-missingt

It seems like this winter (If you can call it that) we have had more sun than all last summer. Go figure.

R031Kona 03-06-2009 01:29 AM

kept things from getting boring...found that rare BC Chapter FTE sticker

Flying_Dutchman 03-06-2009 02:10 AM

Hey Wallz, how powerful are those mirrors on your 'waiting to install' list in your sig?

"08 power, power power mirrors"

Hallworth 03-06-2009 09:05 AM

Oh sweet thanks man. I think I'm going up the hill with charlie today so we'll stop by to make sure your not too productive.

Saleenguy 03-06-2009 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Flying_Dutchman (Post 7227006)

Apparently its paper. :-blah

Saleenguy 03-06-2009 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by R031Kona (Post 7227273)
kept things from getting boring...found that rare BC Chapter FTE sticker

Kona,

sorry I mixed you up with hallworth, it was him needing welding done....ooops.

My bad:-hair

Saleenguy 03-06-2009 10:24 AM

Currently have a V35 Bonanza........its for sale though, as i want a 185 on amphibs.

My first plane was a 172 and I owned 1/4 of it....four of us shared 1 plane, and it actually worked out really well....we were all young, and broke, and it made it possible to own, by splitting all the bills 4 ways.
As people sold out, i owned more, and ended up owning half of it.....then sold it outright to my partner....bought in on a 1/3 share of a 210, and in the end owned half of that....sold out my half share and bought a 182......sold that and bought the V-tail.......now i want a 185 on amphibs....problem is they are mega pricey....sigh

Saleenguy 03-06-2009 10:58 AM

Not mine, I have no videos of it, sorry....But these are just like it.
I go the the bonanza fly in meet every year, for the past 9 years, its a lot of fun.
If i could afford it I would love to keep the V and buy a float plane...But unless I win the lottery it will not happen.

YouTube - Beech V35A Bonanza departing grass strip at Gaston's

YouTube - Flying Formation With the Beech Boys

YouTube - Beechcraft Bonanza Formation Flight 2

YouTube - BEECHCRAFT - V35B

YouTube - Arrival Cherribah

YouTube - Bonanza V35B Flyby

YouTube - Bonanza V35 low pass

Saleenguy 03-06-2009 11:18 AM

More chlorine needed in the gene pool.

YouTube - Dangerous ATV Accident - Crazy Ass Video 0006

Hallworth 03-06-2009 12:08 PM

Nice video, I don't know how people can ride with no helmets on :confused:

Saleen I have pics for you, for the steering post :-banghead. PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them cause i can't seem to figure out how to get them on here.

Hallworth 03-06-2009 12:12 PM

I had an airplane once :-X05 but it crashed :-missingt I had a total of 30 seconds of flying time.

Learning from my mistakes I never got into flying anything

Dam model airplanes

Flying_Dutchman 03-06-2009 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7228252)
Currently have a V35 Bonanza........its for sale though, as i want a 185 on amphibs.

My first plane was a 172 and I owned 1/4 of it....four of us shared 1 plane, and it actually worked out really well....we were all young, and broke, and it made it possible to own, by splitting all the bills 4 ways.
As people sold out, i owned more, and ended up owning half of it.....then sold it outright to my partner....bought in on a 1/3 share of a 210, and in the end owned half of that....sold out my half share and bought a 182......sold that and bought the V-tail.......now i want a 185 on amphibs....problem is they are mega pricey....sigh

Cool, my little brother flew fixed wing for a bit when he was 18 or 19 but gave it up to fly helicopters.

Thats a good way to own an aircraft, sharing it between people. Although I worked with a guy last year that shared a plane with a few friends, and he didnt even get to fly it before it was crashed.