Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   British Columbia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum165/)
-   -   New Member Saleenguy (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/825393-new-member-saleenguy.html)

Zip 02-25-2009 01:49 AM

New Member Saleenguy

:eek: Welcome to the chapter I guess. :-drink Always thought you had become a member some time ago. Someone was :-X17:-X17:-X17 at the wheel on this one.

Come and join in on some of the conversation. Oh wait you already have.

Now that we have officially allowed you in don't start acting up.

Fordfanatic4life 02-25-2009 05:59 PM

funny i was thinking, isnt there a member with a name similar to that already ???

hahahah....

Saleenguy 02-26-2009 10:04 PM

Your all a bunch of

really good folks.

thanks for letting me in zippy.....When i saw I had to apply to get in, I was sure i was screwed. :-missingt

I would have banned me, not let me in. :-X05

Saleenguy 02-26-2009 10:05 PM

ps. is there like a super secret handsahke i get told about now, or something like that?

or do you guys and gals have a private lounge, or what?

Or is there no real difference to join up.

Zip 02-26-2009 10:26 PM

Nothing special other than the initiation fee.

What is that you ask?

All the beer I can fit in the box of my truck.

As you can tell our standards for membership could be considered somewhat loose.

R031Kona 02-27-2009 12:41 AM

Thats ok , I tipped Hallworth of to a facebook group he just had to join..... he was a officer of the group!!!!

Zip 02-27-2009 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by R031Kona (Post 7196389)
Thats ok , I tipped Hallworth of to a facebook group he just had to join..... he was a officer of the group!!!!

Ya I remember that. Kinda funny.

Saleenguy 02-27-2009 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Zip (Post 7196401)
Ya I remember that. Kinda funny.

I saw that to, and got a chuckle....we all do crap like that.
And its funny, bit no harm done.:-drink

Saleenguy 02-27-2009 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Zip (Post 7196021)
Nothing special other than the initiation fee.

What is that you ask?

All the beer I can fit in the box of my truck.

As you can tell our standards for membership could be considered somewhat loose.

LOOSE ?

Its a lot more than just loose.....heck you are in the club, so the standards are really really slack. :-missingt

mike240zt 02-27-2009 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7197709)
LOOSE ?

Its a lot more than just loose.....heck you are in the club, so the standards are really really slack. :-missingt

Actually he is the BC Ch. leader... Wonder how much beer that cost? Maybe he's self appointed? Maybe there are forces at work here we cannot see??? lol

warriormama 02-27-2009 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7195936)
ps. is there like a super secret handsahke i get told about now, or something like that?

or do you guys and gals have a private lounge, or what?

Or is there no real difference to join up.

All new members must to buy me beer and the lounge is in my backyard :-missingt:-missingt:-missingt

Zip 02-27-2009 01:57 PM

Ahhhhhhhh Val. Kinda sits in the wings watching what's happening then you mention beer and she swoops in for the kill.:-missingt:-hair

Morning Val. How's things. How's your dad making out?

warriormama 02-27-2009 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Zip (Post 7198213)
Ahhhhhhhh Val. Kinda sits in the wings watching what's happening then you mention beer and she swoops in for the kill.:-missingt:-hair

Morning Val. How's things. How's your dad making out?

Well, I have not been on much because of work and my comp crashing on me. But I fixed it, nuke and pave and all good to go.
My dad is doing fairly well considering. His left hand has suddenly swollen up and is hurting him alot, so maybe he will now go see a doctor, but I doubt it. Other than that he is pretty good. He can now go putter in his shop as he can use his right hand. He still has to open the sliding door with his foot to get in and out of the house which is quite comical to watch. He cannot dress himself yet but he is working on it. He is really good spirits though and promised me he will not go up a ladder that far again without some kind of safety line.
Thanks for asking Chris

Saleenguy 02-27-2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by warriormama (Post 7198199)
All new members must to buy me beer and the lounge is in my backyard :-missingt:-missingt:-missingt

I will do the latter of the two. :-jammin

warriormama 02-27-2009 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7199837)
I will do the latter of the two. :-jammin

Lounge is only open if you bring beer:-missingt