Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kentucky Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum151/)
-   -   get together? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/823929-get-together.html)

kenpobuck 02-20-2009 07:55 PM

get together?

:-X04I know times are a little tight for most but we should try to get some guys together here in our great commonwealth. Would be nice to put a face to some of the names on here you know. I also would like to nominate our great chapter leader Ryan to work on this idea seeing as he knows most of us:).

rywegh 02-20-2009 09:26 PM

Well I have tried this before and can try again if you guys are supposedly willing...

We could either do some local meets by area or try to get a big bunch together at a centralized location like we have done in the past.
Shoot I have all the time in the world right now what would you all like to do? I can get FTE mgmt to throw us some stickers and stuff most likely if we can get a set meet and greet down.

baslerxlt 02-21-2009 11:27 AM

hell yeah, im down just let me know when where and how, and i was wondering about getting a fordtrucks sticker

CampSpringsJohn 02-21-2009 12:28 PM

I would like to very much. The last one I was going to go, but ended up working that saturday. Let me know when and where.

rywegh 02-21-2009 03:11 PM

Most of our state site traffic has been NKy based we could try a local meet amongst us. Maybe meet up at a wings place and watch a UK game or something like that. I am spoken for on the next two saturdays.

What day works for you guys. A saturday or a sunday? BW3's, Gyros and wings on mall road, one of the Buffalo Bobs or what would you guys like to meet up at??????

CampSpringsJohn 02-21-2009 03:16 PM

Saturdays work best for me. Next saturday won't work for me. As for where to meet, anyplace is fine with me.

kenpobuck 02-21-2009 05:55 PM

Saturdays work for me as well. A nky meet sounds as well, What about Bourbon house?

CampSpringsJohn 02-21-2009 06:07 PM

That'd give me an excuse to go over there!

kenpobuck 02-21-2009 08:02 PM

Same here lol. I love that place but my baby doesn't like pizza so............. There you go Ryan set it up, maybe a couple weeks from now. Next weekend I have to help my stepson move from Muncie to Lawarenceburg. To bad he can't live in Kentucky ( school funding thing) or he would join the chapter. He is working on an 81 bronco. It is up in Muncie now but we will be trailering it down to my place next month so he can get it finished.

rywegh 02-23-2009 07:14 AM

Buck, I don't remember his name but he is more than welcome to join FTE and the Indiana chapter. He is also more than welcome to participate in our forum, he just cannot formally join it.

Where is he going to school at?

kenpobuck 02-23-2009 04:40 PM

He is going to Ivy Tech in Laweranceburg. He is Dawn's middle son Randy. I have tried to talk him into dieselizeing his Bronco but no go lol.

baslerxlt 02-24-2009 02:45 PM

ive always wanted to see a diesel bronco! thats would be cool, ive actually tried to look for a cheap bronco, can never find any.
but saturday evenings are best for me i work until 2 every saturday just let me know and ill check my schedule!

rywegh 02-24-2009 08:07 PM

come on guys. I put up a poll so vote on it so we can figure out what we are doing...

kenpobuck 02-24-2009 08:19 PM

I did ,I did vote I really did.

baslerxlt 02-25-2009 06:21 AM

i voted im pulling for bourbon. ha