Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   New Sponsor Intro/ Sale Info (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/820818-new-sponsor-intro-sale-info.html)

Riffraff Diesel 02-11-2009 03:16 PM

New Sponsor Intro/ Sale Info

Just wanted to stop by and say hey to everyone. This is Bigfwt04 / Clay and I have decided to try my hand at providing performance parts at prices that people like us have been looking for. As some of you know I was laid off from my job of 6 years on Monday, and in order to feed the family have decided to take this night and weekend idea into the mainstream market. My main goal is to provide integrity and a good price point for your performance needs. I DO NOT want to step on any toes of current sponsors or others so please know that I am knew at this and welcome ideas. Unlike most companies I am willing to hand out my personal cell number to anyone that would like it so that you can have "around the clock" help if needed.

For my first post I would like to introduce everyone to the new rebate from Isspro in their Performax line. These are amazing gauges and with this offer it makes it an easy discussion even with current economics. I personally talk to Curt at Isspro often, as they are located only 4 hours from me. I am certain that the made in USA, Performax line is the right choice for your needs. Please contact me with pricing and questions anytime...

http://www.isspro.com/PERFORMAX_REBATE.pdf

F250_ 02-11-2009 04:31 PM

Congrats and welcome as an official sponsor, Clay. You will be hearing from me, I'm sure.

miller_feed 02-11-2009 04:41 PM

Cool deal Clay. I'm sure I'm good for something. :-drink

Powerstrokedlariat 02-11-2009 04:42 PM

Oh this is really cool... We'll be in touch!

4inchlovin 02-11-2009 04:45 PM

Congrats!!!!!

superduty4x4 02-11-2009 04:58 PM

Good luck with the new venture Clay! I'll hit you up next time I'm in need of something (which tends to happen a lot :D)

jdecker88 02-11-2009 04:58 PM

Glad to see your finally getting to take off with it now Clay, We'll do our best to keep you supported!

HKusp 02-11-2009 05:13 PM

WTG Clay. Good luck. I hope and pray that this pans out for you in a big way.

ron's power stroke 02-11-2009 05:23 PM

am i missing a web site???

4inchlovin 02-11-2009 05:25 PM

Ya i cant find his website... I googled it but nothing

Bigcat350 02-11-2009 05:47 PM

Congrats Clay. I really like seeing a new idea take off and I wish you the best.I have just put togther a list of stuff I am needing or wanting and will be letting you know about it.

leekingen 02-11-2009 06:23 PM

sweeeeeeet clay---good luck i know you will do great.

Powerstrokedlariat 02-11-2009 06:47 PM

So for the time being are we doing PM's or what would be preferred? Looking forward to this!!

F350-6 02-11-2009 06:48 PM

If you're still working on a website Clay, at least let us know what else you sell besides the gauges in this thread.

Riffraff Diesel 02-11-2009 08:26 PM

Sorry guys had a meeting... Didn't mean to leave you hanging. I have to tell you the support that I have received in the posts are amazing. This forum really is a family... I was really worried about stepping on somebodys toes since I have been here such a short time. The ONLY reason I know anything is because of you guys and countless hours of reading.

For now I am starting with eBay, e-mailing, and the phone for overhead reasons. If it costs money then I just have to charge more and thats not what I want. You would be blown away how much it costs just to be on this ONE site:) If anybody thinks being a supporter is a tad much, ha ha, just try being a sponsor. I am doing this first month to see if I can handle paying for it and not go under, so hopefully I will float:)

I can get just about anything you guys want, and if I can't today I will find a way tomorrow... this goes for used parts as well, I tend to be able to find stuff. I don't want to list my number on an open thread for now but if you pm, or e-mail me I'm more than happy to have it spread around. I want to provide a personal touch, anyway I can. The whole reason for this is to provide Budget minded pricing for those like me that have PMS, but the wallet can't handle it. Integrity and honesty are the core values that drive this venture, because friends like you deserve no less.