Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delaware Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum191/)
-   -   Welcome Wagon, aka, the traveling B/S Gang Go straight to LAST PAGE! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/809757-welcome-wagon-aka-the-traveling-b-s-gang-go-straight-to-last-page.html)

Nighteyez 08-21-2013 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by joe f350 (Post 13458053)
1984 FORD F250 DIESEL RANCH TRUCK any one here looking for a cheap rust free truck

Would be nice if it ran. :) Still it is a turbocharged diesel. Get it running, and put an intercooler on it, and you are good to go.

Jim

Toyman 08-22-2013 07:53 AM

Maybe we dredged up the wrong parts in Hawaii?

SDElwood 08-22-2013 08:06 AM

Dang that's a clean F-250. Too bad it's so far away!

Nice aim, Rich.
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i54/2/11/1...hed-83a282.jpg

pjerrn 08-22-2013 08:20 AM

Mike I smell Road Trip

Toyman 08-22-2013 09:32 AM

I have a friend with 2 trucks and 2 trailers in pismo beach right now. He could prolly bring it back for you.

glruff 08-22-2013 12:12 PM

A police officer pulls over a speeding car.

The officer says, "I clocked you at 80 miles per hour , sir ."

The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control"

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit , the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine. '

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket. '

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'W ILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?? '

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am? "

(I love this part)

"Only when he's been drinking."

Carry on!}>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SDElwood 08-22-2013 02:13 PM

People drink every day - doesn't mean it's alcohol... :-drink

Chad149 08-22-2013 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by SDElwood (Post 13461179)
People drink every day - doesn't mean it's alcohol... :-drink

He knows us waaaaaaaay to well for him to believe that from us......:-drink

KOESTNER 08-22-2013 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by glruff (Post 13460844)
A police officer pulls over a speeding car.

The officer says, "I clocked you at 80 miles per hour , sir ."

The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control"

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit , the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine. '

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket. '

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'W ILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?? '

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am? "

(I love this part)

"Only when he's been drinking."

Carry on!}>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That woman needs a shot.:-X22

glruff 08-23-2013 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by KOESTNER (Post 13462421)
That woman needs to be shot.:-X22

Fixed it for you:-jammin

SDElwood 08-23-2013 06:33 AM

Good catch George!

Toyman 08-23-2013 08:12 AM

Someone needs to rep George for me :-jammin

Toyman 08-23-2013 08:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I found some more of Dylans car....

GruesomeJeans 08-23-2013 03:04 PM

That looks a bit more like it. Such is life.

Toyman 08-23-2013 03:45 PM

LOL.....

ok, so where the heck has the plane been. I haven't seen the pilots or Candy or anyone.