Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   Sorry (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/784740-sorry.html)

BEAST428 10-17-2008 10:40 PM

Sorry

The message as I logged in said that I have not posted in over 2 weeks.
I am sorry about that. I have been working a lot getting all my vehicles ready for winter (ugg) and have been worrying about my little granddaughter and her heart problems. Havent had much time on the computer except for at work. Visiting a Ford website while working for a GM dealer is not good for the job security. I will try harder to get here as much as I possibly can. I really enjoy this place. Hoping for another shot at a party at my place this coming spring. Anybody up for a pig roast?

cbradford 10-18-2008 04:46 AM

You do what you have to do, and a pig roast sounds cool. I also have been working on vehicles to get ready for the winter, today will be completing ball joint installation on my 05 Excursion 4X4 - what a big B of a job

lostin90s 10-18-2008 01:09 PM

same here . I'm lucky to get on at all any more.

Wow its slow loading here today.

Think I'm just going to buy a winter ride.

PatsPOS 10-18-2008 10:12 PM

Heh...funny how that works. I'm in the process of putting summer things away, and getting winter things ready for the upcoming season...never enough hours in the day!

I'm down for a pig roast for sure...been about 20 years since I was at one last! Anyone have any desire to freeze your 'nads off in a parking lot in January? :D

Good to see you again, Other Pat!
Pat

cbradford 10-19-2008 10:21 AM

Just let me know what I can bring to the roast other than my Ford Truck

soondg 10-19-2008 12:00 PM

Beast, A winter roast sounds good to me. Especially after a major snow storm. Most of us do have 4X4's, don't we? Fuel cost has dropped, that should help. A couple of torpedo heaters, a tent and us huddled around a succulent roasting pig. :-X07

cbradford 10-19-2008 04:43 PM

10-4 on the 4x4's I have two, but just looking for a good reason to take the Excursion on a trip since Ive only owned for about two months now needs a good road test before I hook the TT up next year.

78workhorse 10-21-2008 09:57 PM

Just gettin that banner off too. Not much time here either. Workin alot for the main job then workin alot on the side. My house, brothers house, parents house. Been runnin coal in the dump lately. Made one trip for a guy and the owner of the small coal yard called me cause his truck is down & the other guy he uses, his truck is down. Picking up the extra cash is nice but nooooooooo time. Pig roasts are cool.

BEAST428 10-29-2008 05:40 PM

Hey, guys, I dont think I can pull off a roast this year, my granddaughter Tessa is going to have major heart surgery sometime after Thanksgiving. Between now and then she will be coming home with monitors and IVs. It will take all of us here to help take care of her until the surgery. Hopefully after that she will be able to come home permanently and be with her twin sister Jordyn and big brother AJ. I am planning for the roast to be sometime in the beginning of May.

soondg 10-29-2008 05:57 PM

Beast, I hope others in the chapter will put her up in prayer, it's always tough when a child is ill.

78workhorse 10-30-2008 08:58 AM

Family first beast. Take care of the little one. I'll keep her in my prayers for a fast recovery.

cbradford 10-30-2008 10:04 AM

Pat,
we are all praying that it will work out, so hang in there and take care.

sglaine 11-02-2008 10:47 AM

I have 5 to get ready for winter Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2000silverbullet 11-03-2008 10:01 AM

Beast,

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours. Kids are resilient, she'll do fantastic. Sent you a PM.

Matt

BEAST428 11-26-2008 02:48 PM

Granddaughter

Originally Posted by BEAST428 (Post 6703666)
Hey, guys, I dont think I can pull off a roast this year, my granddaughter Tessa is going to have major heart surgery sometime after Thanksgiving. Between now and then she will be coming home with monitors and IVs. It will take all of us here to help take care of her until the surgery. Hopefully after that she will be able to come home permanently and be with her twin sister Jordyn and big brother AJ. I am planning for the roast to be sometime in the beginning of May.

I am sorry to say that my granddaughter, Tessa died after her heart surgery on Nov 25th. She was only 7 1/2 months old. She is survived by her parents, Twin sister, Jordyn and big brother AJ.