Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Ford Freak Yard Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/771667-ford-freak-yard-sale.html)

Behemoth 09-01-2008 10:35 AM

Ford Freak Yard Sale

'Mornin boys and girls...just thought I'd use what resources I have at my disposal to pass the word along that I'm having a yard sale at my place next weekend, Saturday and Sunday, September 6th, and 7th. The address is 7925 Parkridge Drive SE, Olympia, WA.

While I'll be having some of the typical yard sale fare (clothes, DVD's, some electronic stuff, guitar, blah blah blah), I will also have a LOT of automotive stuff for sale. Basically, if you're into Fords, I might have something.

I've got things for basically two types of vehicles. They're comprised of 87-93 Ford Mustang, Lincoln Mark VII, Thunderbird, Cougar, or pretty much any fox chassis 5.0L platform, and 73-79 Ford trucks. With regard to the fox chassis stuff, i've got a built 351W, a new 8.8" trak lok rear end assembly, mass air conversion kit, a new complete Cobra Braking system (M-2300-K), two new sets of fuel injectors (24 and 30lb), new 65mm throttle body, new EGR spacer, new lower control arms (t-bird or Mark VII), new chrome caster/camber plates, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

For the 73-79 truck stuff, I've got a good windshield, a new moon visor, wing window parts, complete 40-20-40 seat (black), a set of stock 400 heads, scuff plates, new carpet (supercab), new weatherstrip, new anti-rattle kit, new dash bezel and glove compartment bezel, drip rail mouldings (standard cab), hood, and I'm sure a couple other odds and ends.

In the general area, I've got a used 460. I didn't build it...my dad pulled it out of an 86 Mustang that some guy had shoe horned in there. It was massaged up to around 500 horse, but it's not what you'd call a looker. There is also a C6 transmission, as it was what came with the 460. I've got a set of true 428 Cobra Jet heads, cast iron, and were rebuilt some time ago. There's still in the bags they came in from the rebuilder. I've also got the 428CJ crank, a 428 medium rise dual plane single quad intake, as well as the rods and slugs for the motor. I had plans of building a 428 for my 65 Mercury Marauder, but things didn't work out that way.

I know I'm generally supposed to sell things in the classified section, but I'm not really trying to sell them on here. I'm just letting folks from the local chapter know when and where the heck the yard sale is, and what kind of stuff I'll have. So, to that end, once the yard sale is over, I might be posting things for sale in the classified section on this site so that I can stay within management's good graces.

Anyway, that's about the gist of it. If you're in the area, stop by, even if not to buy anything, but just to say howdy.

Behemoth 09-07-2008 10:44 PM

Well, gee........didn't seem that anyone stopped by this weekend, and if they did, they sure didn't say anything about the website.

Would have thought I might have at least gotten some sort of acknowledgement or maybe a "good luck", but it's become evident that I've acquired some sort of Washington chapter cooties, or something.

Don't know what the heck I did to offend everybody... I DO bathe on a regular basis. If I had a inner child, it might potentially be wounded by all of this, but luckily for me, I took my inner child out back and beat it to death with a 7 iron years ago.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled silliness.:-roll

Ford_Six 09-07-2008 10:55 PM

Sorry, I was out and about.
There is a swap meet on the 28th, if there is stuff you want gone, let me know, I have room left on my trailer.

forddude05 09-07-2008 11:12 PM

I had my son this weekend. Unfortunately having him makes it hard to do anything or go anywhere, especially driving that long of a distance. I really would've liked to stopped by, just to look and see what was there.

Behemoth 09-08-2008 10:36 AM

I wasn't that bent out of shape about the whole deal...I know people are out a ways, and have their own lives. I just kinda expected someone to possibly say something here, is all.

I was starting to have a complex...the last three threads I had responded to, noone spoke afterwards, and I'm like "Do I need a Tic Tac, or what?"

Ford_Six...where's the swap meet, and do you need to register to bring stuff? I still have a LOT of Ford stuff left, and I knew I already missed the big Ford swap meet in Portland (or Puyallup, I forget which). Why would they have a swap meet on a Sunday, anyway? I'm not sure I can go, but any info is appreciated.

I did, however, manage to sell my 351W that I built, so my yard sale went better than I had expected. :)

lostmybeer 09-08-2008 01:39 PM

I was right here in this local area. Mainly on the two big lakes, not that far south. Maybe next weekend. May have sold my stock rims to a guy in Aberdeen.

Ford_Six 09-08-2008 07:55 PM

9th annual White Knuckle 4x4 Swapmeet | White Knuckle 4x4s
$20 gets you a 10x20 outdoor spot, with another 10x20 free if you want it, so I'm getting a 10x40 stall to part my truck and trailer on.

Behemoth 09-08-2008 09:14 PM

Well, I don't really have much in the way of 4x4 stuff available....it's mostly trim, body, and other stuff for 73-79 ford trucks, and then the other stuff is either focused primarily on either 5.0L or 5.8L engine parts and other Fox chassis based parts, 86-92 Lincoln Mark VII stuff, or 428CJ engine parts. The only thing I have other than that is an old 460 and C6 that my dad got out of an 86 Mustang (yes, it was shoehorned in there).

Maybe I'll have to wait until next summer for the Ford swap meet. That, and the fact that the meet is on the 28th is probably not going to work with my schedule.

I do appreciate the offer, tho.

OldBlue68 09-24-2008 05:42 PM

in the 73 truck, do you have a full gas pedal assembly?

Behemoth 09-24-2008 11:09 PM

Nope...don't have an extra one of those lying around...sorry.

lostmybeer 10-25-2008 01:23 AM

Behemoth, still trying to sell your yard?

Behemoth 10-25-2008 11:10 AM

Nah...nobody had a trailer big enough. I still have a bunch of automotive stuff, tho, just haven't gotten around to putting it on Craigslist to try to sell it. I did manage to take pictures of all the items I'm going to post during my yard sale, so it served its purpose.