Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maryland Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum186/)
-   -   Directions to Rev's house (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/770772-directions-to-revs-house.html)

reveye 08-28-2008 06:56 PM

Directions to Rev's house

The address is
110 Valley View Ave.
Edgewater, MD 21037
House phone : 410-798-5845
Cell phone : 301-252-1072

From the Eastern Shore(OC and Delaware areas)

Follow Route 50 West and cross over the Bay Bridge. Follow down Route 50 and also cross over the Severn River bridge. Shortly after crossing the Severn River, take the exit for Route 2 SOUTH(Solomons Island Road), towards Parole. You will stay to the left on the exit ramp. Don''t confuse this with the Route 2 North which you will see before you cross over the Severn River bridge. If you go Route North, you''ll probably end up at someone else''s party. Proceed down Route 2 South for about 6miles until you get to Route 214(Central Ave.) Turn left on Route 214 towards Mayo. Follow Route 214 for about 6 miles. Very soon after turning onto Route 214, the road will narrow down to 1 lane each way. You will PASS the intersection of Muddy Creek Road, then you will PASS an Amoco station on your left, then you will PASS YMCA Camp Letts. Keep heading straight on Route 214, and about another mile down, you will see a little shopping center called Mayo Center on your right with an American Legion post on your left. Just past these two, you will take your very next right onto Holly Road. Immediately after turning right onto Holly Road, you will make your first left onto Valley View Avenue. Follow Valley View all the way down the street, staying to the right at the cross street. I am all the way down at the end of Valley View on the left.

From the North(Baltimore, etc...)

Follow Route 97 South towards Annapolis. Stay on 97 until you get to Route 50(John Hanson Hgwy). Follow Route 50 East towards the Bay Bridge(That will be left at the split for Route 50). Immediately take your first exit which will be Route 665(Aris T. Allen Blvd.) Follow Route 665 approximately 1 miles and exit onto Route 2(Solomons Island Rd.) South to the right. Proceed down Route 2 South for about 5 miles until you get to Route 214(Central Ave.) Turn left on Route 214 towards Mayo. Follow Route 214 for about 6 miles. Very soon after turning onto Route 214, the road will narrow down to 1 lane each way. You will PASS the intersection of Muddy Creek Road, then you will PASS an Amoco station on your left, then you will PASS YMCA Camp Letts. Keep heading straight on Route 214, and about another mile down, you will see a little shopping center called Mayo Center on your right with an American Legion post on your left. Just past these two, you will take your very next right onto Holly Road. Immediately after turning right onto Holly Road, you will make your first left onto Valley View Avenue. Follow Valley View all the way down the street, staying to the right at the cross street. I am all the way down at the end of Valley View on the left.

From the West(495 Washington Beltway)

Exit onto Route 50 East like you are headed to the beach. Follow Route 50 until you get to Route 424(Davidsonville Road). Exit onto 424 and stay to your right heading towards Davidsonville. Follow 424 about 4 *or* 5 miles until you come to the traffic light at Route 424 and Route 214(Central Ave.) There will be a little convenience store over toward your right and Homestead Gardens Nursery towards your left Turn left onto Route 214(Central Ave.) Follow down Route 214 for about 8 *or* 9 miles. You will cross over Route 2(Solomons Island Rd.) Very soon after crossing over Route 2, the road will narrow down to 1 lane each way. You will PASS the intersection of Muddy Creek Road, then you will PASS an Amoco station on your left, then you will PASS YMCA Camp Letts. Keep heading straight on Route 214, and about another mile down, you will see a little shopping center called Mayo Center on your right with an American Legion post on your left. Just past these two, you will take your very next right onto Holly Road. Immediately after turning right onto Holly Road, you will make your first left onto Valley View Avenue. Follow Valley View all the way down the street, staying to the right at the cross street. I am all the way down at the end of Valley View on the left.

Rev

jr32560 08-28-2008 10:05 PM

well shucks Rev I just map quested it-would hate to get lost so close to my home :)

reveye 08-29-2008 05:02 PM

You'll be just fine.............

Rev

reveye 09-01-2008 08:05 PM

Confirmed headcount as of right now, 97 adults, and 27 kids. Gonna be a good one, rain or shine.

Rev

BPofMD 09-01-2008 09:18 PM

Hope there's plenty of parking........ My commitment for later that day was just cancelled, so I have the whole day/evening now.

reveye 09-02-2008 03:45 PM

Right on Bud!!

Rev

BPofMD 09-02-2008 03:48 PM

Hey Rev...looks like Hanna is trying to crash your party!!!

reveye 09-03-2008 07:29 AM

She can come. There's enough food for everyone. :-missingt

Rev