Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum215/)
-   -   MISSISSIPPI BUY/SELL/TRADE Ads (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/766426-mississippi-buy-sell-trade-ads.html)

BarryMc 08-18-2008 08:21 PM

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade.

The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived MS Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

FordFanboy 03-13-2021 06:40 PM

There is a supercab at Barry's U Pull in Long Beach. Not much left, but you may be able to find something. It's a 351/400. Driver's fender is there, jump seats, some interior pieces.

maverick600 07-08-2021 09:23 PM

351M Oil pan

Anyone close to the coast have a 351M front sump oil pan laying around? I will be replacing my motor soon and the one that is one the new motor will not work. Yes I could use my old one but would rather be able to just do the swap without having to swap the pans.

Steve Bennett 10-10-2022 11:53 AM

I am thinning my parts stash. I have an original 1954 F-100 bench seat in excellent condition. All brackets still on it. Adjustment lever intact and functional. Located in Foxworth, Ms. Make me an offer.
Steve Bennett

laid out 100 01-25-2023 02:08 PM

Steve, You still have this seat?

Steve Bennett 01-25-2023 03:59 PM

Yes I do. Sitting in the corner of my shop as we speak. I am located South of Columbia/Foxworth. Let me know if you are interested. Steve Bennett

laid out 100 03-22-2023 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Bennett (Post 20718503)
Yes I do. Sitting in the corner of my shop as we speak. I am located South of Columbia/Foxworth. Let me know if you are interested. Steve Bennett

Steve, I will be driving down south on the 7th of next month. would like to meet up and get that seat