Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum80/)
-   -   great job Arizona chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/761626-great-job-arizona-chapter.html)

helifixer 07-26-2008 09:01 PM

great job Arizona chapter

thanks to Travis and Family for the awesome hosting! and thanks to all who made it to the get together and most of all thanks everyone for the excellent food.
to everyone else you missed a great time with the best food, I think I tried everything two thumbs wayyy up.

p.s. post up your pics for everyone to see.
Bart

fyre82 07-26-2008 10:51 PM

I second that!

Great food, great conversation and fantastic hosts!

You all rock!

And thanks for the warm welcome to the 'new kid on the rock'.

Rich
and company.

UP_There 07-26-2008 11:38 PM

Glad to have ya! I fully enjoyed hosting....and so did the wife! You're lucky I have spell check....otherwise, the Margarita's would be doin the talkin! See ya'll soon! :D

AzBlueWolf 07-26-2008 11:48 PM

I had a great time...getting ready to upload pics right now!

I took 360 pics...3 or 4 might even be good 8D

Thanx Travis and Family!

kermmydog 07-27-2008 01:47 AM

I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm not surprised Travis & Family did a great job hosting. I wish we could of been there. I know we missed out.
BLAZER BOY & WIFE

liftedgrocerygetter 07-27-2008 02:12 AM

A huge thanks to Travis and RoseAnn!!!!! Just pulled back into Phx. When we left Flag it was 67* and it is 96* here at the house right now.

I was great getting to put faces behind the screen names!! All of you guys and your families are great!!!

I just upload my pics. Didnt get too many good one tho. I will post after I look through them.

Thanks again Travis and RoseAnn for hosting!!

liftedgrocerygetter 07-27-2008 02:41 AM

troycris - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dont know if this link will work or not, I am so tired I can barely see straight LOL

I pulled the silly girl and blurred my face on the group picture. I am laughing so hard at Robin that I looked like and idiot. I hope someone else got a good group picture.

pharm_doc 07-27-2008 02:27 PM

Thanks Travis for a great party!!! Tracey and I had a blast! We just got into the house about 30 minutes ago. The Travelodge was interesting to say the least. Robin, Tracey and myself graced the Lounge with our presence and Robin proceeded to school the regulars in the game of billiards. Thanks again! We had such a great time.

pharm_doc 07-27-2008 03:04 PM

Hey Robin, if you are missing a green Bic lighter, I know who stole it.

UP_There 07-27-2008 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by pharm_doc (Post 6391249)
Thanks Travis for a great party!!! Tracey and I had a blast! We just got into the house about 30 minutes ago. The Travelodge was interesting to say the least. Robin, Tracey and myself graced the Lounge with our presence and Robin proceeded to school the regulars in the game of billiards. Thanks again! We had such a great time.

We had a good time also! It was great meeting all of you, and good seeing all of those who we knew already. It doesn't surprise me that you guys partied at the hotel bar :-drink I passed out on the couch til 2am, then woke up and made it to bed lol

pharm_doc 07-27-2008 04:23 PM

Pharm_Doc/FTE July G2G - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are pics of the group that Tracey took. She would like to add that they are no where close to the quality of the photos that Mark took, but we figured that they were good for a few laughs. It was really great meeting everyone. We have to do this more often.

Bill W 07-27-2008 05:28 PM

Hi Everyone,:-wink We made it back just fine, Thank's Travis and Family! Even the Rain shower didnot spoil the Fun! We had a Great time!

And it was nice to meet everyone.:)

see yall next time:-drink

:-bigparty

AzBlueWolf 07-27-2008 07:17 PM

Great group pics, Rique

I remember why I stand on the other side of the lens now

Your pics came out good, also, Cris!

helifixer 07-27-2008 10:22 PM

love everyone's pics, i will find my wife's camera and see what she took and get them downloaded some day!

AzBlueWolf 07-28-2008 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by helifixer (Post 6392577)
love everyone's pics, i will find my wife's camera and see what she took and get them downloaded some day!

Famous last word...someday!