Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Get together at the Wahoo truck pulls, August 2nd (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/757142-get-together-at-the-wahoo-truck-pulls-august-2nd.html)

67nukeford 07-10-2008 10:08 AM

Get together at the Wahoo truck pulls, August 2nd

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to see what kind of interest there would be to hold a G2G at the Wahoo truck pull. I think someone mentioned they start around 5pm. Maybe we can have a bbq, or tailgate before the pulls start.

So, if you think you can make it, let us know!!

RedUgly77 07-10-2008 01:29 PM

i don't think i will be attending as it is my dad's b-day that day.. and i really want to head up to Sturgis but doubt that will happen.

Lizard XJ 07-10-2008 08:49 PM

I will try and make it, been pretty busy, haven't had much of a chance to do much this year.

SilverHighboy 07-10-2008 10:55 PM

I'll be there helping to keep things running and will have a truck or two entered in the pull.

67nukeford 07-11-2008 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by RedUgly77 (Post 6334397)
i don't think i will be attending as it is my dad's b-day that day.. and i really want to head up to Sturgis but doubt that will happen.

Dallas, bring you dad with you to the pulls!!:)

150ford 07-11-2008 01:29 PM

Ill be there. Barring unforseen circumstances. Tell me where you guys will meet up at an Ill be there. Cant wait.

The Freak 07-11-2008 03:22 PM

Wahoo

I'll be there. Hopefully, The Wood is still one piece at that point so I can actually be pulling. I'll be there no matter what though!!

Jeff, would there be a way to get them a little area in the back. I know it can get clustered at times, but if they got an area a little more to the East, do you think it would work??

ElwoodMurphy 07-11-2008 06:11 PM

I'll be there if they let me drive by then. Thats as good as any weekend.

fordboy_52 07-11-2008 06:16 PM

i met a guy here in CB today that runs a ford pull truck, ill have to get his name....

Matt

gilllawn 07-11-2008 07:36 PM

I can make it. I live in Yutan so it's not a biggy for me.

86 Ford F350 Dually (My Mule)
83 Ford F150 (My DD)
74 Ford F350 Dumper (My other mule)

chris1066 07-11-2008 08:22 PM

Hi guys. Havent posted in a while. I'll be there not sure if the truck will make it.

150ford 07-11-2008 10:14 PM

Yeh Chris is pulling our leg. 3 hot Ford trucks an hes not pulling any off them. I am not going now Chris isnt pulling. JK man hope to meet some off you guys that would be great. I know the night off the pull you guys are so busy worrying about your trucks an pulling an the preperation involved. Doesnt leave much time for BSing if you know what i mean. Just seeing you guys pull will be the greatest thing for me. I havent been down to Wahoo in a couple off years so this will be fun for me. An here we got 4 members on here an they all pull. Sweet. Cant beet that. All we can hope for now we dont have rainout that night. Yup I think Chris an the Freak an off course Jeff will win there classes. You heard it here first. And off course the directions to the fairgrounds will be important. Its a little tricky if you havent been there before. If I remember right its about 3 or 4 blocks east off case IH in Wahoo. You Wahoo guys chime in with the exact directions. Parking shouldnt be a problem. West off the fairgrounds theres a big parking area.

Redneck-Cowboy 07-12-2008 09:59 PM

I'll be there for sure, think I'm gonna sit back and watch this year though, it'll be the last year I get to b/c hopefully by next summer I'll be hitting every pull I can with my pulling truck.

As for the directions you've got it about right 150ford, to get to the Case IH dealership on 92 from the Omaha/Mead/Yutan/Cedar Bluffs side of Wahoo just follow it all the way into town (curves and all), go through the stop light, go another couple blocks and take a left right b4 the Case IH dealer and go your 4 blocks until you go over the railroad tracks and then take a right into the fairgrounds. If you come in on 92 from the Lincoln/Weston/Malmo/Prague/west side just drive to the stop sign by Zesto's and you'll see the Case IH dealer right in front to the right of you. Just keep going striaght that 4 blocks and etc. after the intersection.

Freak/Silver: Do you think they'd let us all back there though w/out buying pit passes? Obvoiusly you guys will already have em and I may get one so I can go take a look at Freaks truck when it breaks, J/K, but otherwise everyone will have to come up with 20 bucks each or whatever. I will mention to you guys who plan to drink a little more then a few that you can prolly make that 20 bucks back going BYB style in the pits, b/c in the stands you can't bring coolers in.

chris1066 07-12-2008 10:43 PM

Maybe I should get rid of them and build one truck?

hapkidoman 07-14-2008 01:06 PM

My sister is getting married that but i may be able to show up . the wedding is at 2 in lincoln. I can say hey to the relatives and head out. At least that is the plan