Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Next G2G? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/755996-next-g2g.html)

forddude05 07-06-2008 01:10 AM

Next G2G?

I was wondering when we want to do another G2G... after seeing pics of the G2G courtesy of Jared, Jenn and Liz (by the way, Tom... I think you need some training wheels :-X03) I was thinking that we should get something in the works! Any suggestions?

:-bigparty}>

I know Mike was mentioning something about having it on the Peninsula this next time, and I was wondering.... I live practically across the street from Dyno Sources and thought we might be able to organize a dyno day/test & tune if there was enough interest. }> What do you guys think?

Snowbunny 07-06-2008 12:25 PM

The Peninsula is a 6-7 hour drive for me, and as much as I love you guys, I'm just not willing to spend that much time (or money) getting there!!

Have fun!! I'll see you all the next time it's in the middle!!!

Placermike 07-08-2008 05:49 PM

Right now, I am looking at Dosewallups, Sequim Bay and Salt Creek. I would like to have a fall G2G at a place that will allow us to roast a full lamb.

If we can have it at Salt Creek, sometime in October, there are great places around Joyce to have fun in the mud.

The thought is still in the early planning stages. Any thoughts or ideas are very welcome. I may try and coordinate, but I am only one member of the chapter.

lostmybeer 07-10-2008 12:09 AM

It's hard to plan for a lot of people trying to meet their plans. This is one where we pick a weekend in Oct., a place, and just do it. We all can change our schedules if we want to go bad enough.

I will be watching for dates as well. October is football season---Sundays only for football.

We still have the training wheels for Zach's bike if you want to try Jimmy.

BensDaddy 07-10-2008 02:07 AM

It would be nice to get my baby Dyno'd but where ever it ends up, someone has to tell me what region its in!!! I'm new here and not sure where all the above mentioned places (never even heard of them, Dosewallups?) Other than that, I'd be thrilled to see some of you guys again. And I'll bring more booze as in not forget mine!!!

BabyBunny 07-10-2008 05:55 PM

An October G2G sounds great since right now it doesn't look like I'm going back to school!! I'm finally done with school!! :D

lostmybeer 07-10-2008 06:47 PM

You can't be done with school. Life is school, you learn something everyday.

BabyBunny 07-10-2008 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by lostmybeer (Post 6335525)
You can't be done with school. Life is school, you learn something everyday.

True True!! But I'm done with the expensive, boring texts!! How's it going??

lostmybeer 07-10-2008 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by BensDaddy (Post 6333224)
It would be nice to get my baby Dyno'd but where ever it ends up, someone has to tell me what region its in!!! I'm new here and not sure where all the above mentioned places (never even heard of them, Dosewallups?) Other than that, I'd be thrilled to see some of you guys again. And I'll bring more booze as in not forget mine!!!

All the places Mike listed are out on the Olympic Pennisula. Great area to get away to. Just catch the ferry from Whidbey to Port Angeles and you will be there.

lostmybeer 07-10-2008 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by BabyBunny (Post 6335541)
True True!! But I'm done with the expensive, boring texts!! How's it going??

Going great, packing up and heading out of town again tomorrow. Mayfield Lake here we come.

BabyBunny 07-10-2008 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by lostmybeer (Post 6335551)
Going great, packing up and heading out of town again tomorrow. Mayfield Lake here we come.

What are you doing at Mayfield??

MARTYSTOWRIG 07-10-2008 07:01 PM

getting drunk, im sure

BabyBunny 07-10-2008 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG (Post 6335595)
getting drunk, im sure

One thing's for sure, it sounds like fun!!

MARTYSTOWRIG 07-10-2008 11:22 PM

Knowing Tom, He Will Have Fun

Placermike 07-10-2008 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by lostmybeer (Post 6335545)
All the places Mike listed are out on the Olympic Pennisula. Great area to get away to. Just catch the ferry from Whidbey to Port Angeles and you will be there.

Hey would have to go Keystone to Port Townsend. BTW you can get a Dyno done in Sequim.