Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   The Fourth of July (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/755299-the-fourth-of-july.html)

Placermike 07-02-2008 10:32 PM

The Fourth of July

What are your plans? I will be marching in the parade at the great town of Forks!... I hear that is the one day that the town is really fun.

After the Parade is done, I will get out of my uniform, and have a great weekend with some of my native friends in Neah Bay.

Happy Fourth!..There has been much blood given so we can celebrate.

BensDaddy 07-02-2008 11:19 PM

Drinking on the 1st, Canada Day and the Fourth, USA day!!!

brentleedragon 07-03-2008 10:00 AM

Jet Ski-ing all day long probably until I get tired beyond reason then falling asleep on my deck as the fireworks go off.

Ford_Six 07-03-2008 01:49 PM

Move stuff around and start tearing into the parts truck. Gotta get the axles out, steering, a few bits and pieces to try and fund my evil empire, and whatever else I need for my truck.

MARTYSTOWRIG 07-03-2008 07:47 PM

I am currentlly in Easton... Love the wireless laptop. Just sitting here in the sun typing away. It is 75 and sunny. Got plans to meet with Jerry tomorrow in cle elum for the fireworks and just relax.

BensDaddy 07-03-2008 08:19 PM

Enjoy your Independance Day all!!!!!

forddude05 07-03-2008 08:21 PM

No plans as of yet... still waiting on the parts for the bronco, so I can't really go far. I'm sure I'll figure something out though.

Monica82895 07-03-2008 08:26 PM

Have a great holiday everyone !!! We celebrated Canada Day this past Tuesday,lots of fireworks,good food and family.Thats what makes it fun.

Placermike 07-04-2008 11:28 PM

Just got back from the parade in Forks. I don't think these jungle boots have ever marched on pavement for that long. It was good fun.
:-bigparty

forddude05 07-05-2008 03:23 AM

I stayed home and worked on the Bronco. Changed the oil, put the broken bench seat back in (hoping that my brackets will show up soon), and took my driving lights off the Chrysler and put them on the Bronc, changed the oil in the F-250, and swept the shop floor. All in all, I guess it was a productive day.

I was going to go to Forks to watch the parade, but I don't have anything reliable enough that is roadworthy at the moment to make the journey out. Maybe next year!

Snowbunny 07-05-2008 09:38 AM

We went to the Demolition Derby!!! This has got to be one of my most favorite pieces of American culture!! Well, that and the 1/4 mile drag strip!!! Whoo Hoo!!! What a great day!!!:-bigparty

BensDaddy 07-05-2008 09:57 AM

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth!!! I know I did, had the mid watch so I was working from 11:30 pm until 7:30 am. But my weekend goes until Wednesday!!!

Snowbunny 07-05-2008 10:03 AM

My weekend was SUPPOSED to start on Thursday, but I got called in to work because the lightning had started a fire, and I am the only one who can run the water truck. So, double-time-and-a-half for me!! Ha! Ha!! I made more in one day than I make in a week!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Gotta love it!!!

Ok,, I know Uncle Sam's just gonna take it all away,, but it felt good for a minute!!! 8D

BensDaddy 07-06-2008 12:45 AM

Way to go Bunny!! How about share some of that wiht me, eh? Your Canadian friend, eh? lol!!!!

billy12360 07-07-2008 03:06 AM

ate pizza, watched the darrington fireworks show... well actually was distracted by a girl.... and then picked up a poor OLD dog from the side of the high way... tinkered with my truck a bit, and cut the jungle down in the back yard... and cleared up a bit of wood from the shed i knocked over...

lots of fun