Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   Oh look! NC Chapter is having a PARTY!!!! Welcome All (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/748434-oh-look-nc-chapter-is-having-a-party-welcome-all.html)

fire240 06-06-2008 06:27 PM

Here comes the invasion force.

glruff 06-06-2008 06:39 PM

So Wolfie, did you invite others to the party? :)

Greywolf 06-06-2008 06:45 PM

Hey man - do they have "PARFAIT" down here? I'll come hang out if there's Parfait - cause ain't nuthin' better than parfait!

At least according to "Little Donkey" in the SHRECK flicks.

OKAY
OKAY
OKAY.....

I'll do it for a freekin' beer or two. You guys need to go fish more often.

Let yer tailgates down, bring lawn chairs and a grill, fire up a cheap cigar and have some cold ones. AND SOMEBODY BRING SOME DANG MUSIC BESIDE OLD-ASS DISCO or SLAP WORE OUT COUNTRY!

OOps, sorry. Just me talkin', ain't no big thing.

Why do chicks and old guys get to pick the music anyway, though? It ain't right....

fire240 06-06-2008 06:49 PM

I will get the grill going.

Greywolf 06-06-2008 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by glruff (Post 6232491)
So Wolfie, did you invite others to the party? :)

Nope - I thought you would fire up the whole network!

You always did that so well, I'M IMPRESSED BY YOU! I always was....
I said to myself: "Now THAT'S a "RABBLE ROUSER", he sure is good. I LIKES the way George ROUSES RABBLES..."

*waggezz tail***:-missingt

:-bigparty

'DEJA VU'?

glruff 06-06-2008 06:53 PM

Thank you for the praises,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think, :)

I will contact the CL direcly and see if he wants my help as a Chapters Moderator.

PS, I see if the boyz will come on down!

SteveBricks 06-06-2008 07:02 PM

Heard the racket and saw a few friends so I thought I would stick my head in and see what's cookin'.

fire240 06-06-2008 07:06 PM

What do ya want Steve. I have the grill going. We just need a barkeep.

Greywolf 06-06-2008 07:06 PM

IN THIS PLACE, the best thing of all is camping at the eastern shore and fishing...

RV's and BOAT Trailers are the best thing a Ford truck can tow - a group FTE fishing Expedition is not entirely a STUPID IDEA! I bet it would make waves all over FTE if there were pictures from it all...

STRIPERS.
BLUEFISH.
JACK MACK.
SHARK.

All of that and more (much more)...

I'd say get a freezer and outfit your truck/camper/boat.

8D

The Chessie Bridge tunnel has some known target places where monster fish hang out! But that's up in 'Ginia

Kitty Hawk is an awesome place for a G2G, even if all you do is go to the kite shop and fly kites all day...

SteveBricks 06-06-2008 07:09 PM

I ain't picky - any old thing will do.

Maybe we ougt to see about gettin' Bud or Ken to do the honors at the bar. I'll go up to NE and see if Ken is around. Being as you are right there in Md, maybe you can see about Bud.

SteveBricks 06-06-2008 07:11 PM

STRIPERS.
Missing a "p", Dutch?

SuperSnake 06-06-2008 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Greywolf (Post 6232587)
IN THIS PLACE, the best thing of all is camping at the eastern shore and fishing...

RV's and BOAT Trailers are the best thing a Ford truck can tow - a group FTE fishing Expedition is not entirely a STUPID IDEA! I bet it would make waves all over FTE if there were pictures from it all...

STRIPERS.
BLUEFISH.
JACK MACK.
SHARK.

All of that and more (much more)...

I'd say get a freezer and outfit your truck/camper/boat.

8D

The Chessie Bridge tunnel has some known target places where monster fish hang out! But that's up in 'Ginia

Great idea Woflie. Thanks for all coming down to help kick start the chapter again.

fire240 06-06-2008 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by SteveBricks (Post 6232599)
I ain't picky - any old thing will do.

Maybe we ougt to see about gettin' Bud or Ken to do the honors at the bar. I'll go up to NE and see if Ken is around. Being as you are right there in Md, maybe you can see about Bud.

Okay Steve I will throw a steak and a few burgers on for ya.

SteveBricks 06-06-2008 07:13 PM

There's one!

How ya doin', Cliff?

Greywolf 06-06-2008 07:14 PM

GO FLY A KITE!!!

GO FLY A KITE!!!

I got my seven foot wingspan American Eagle Kite there - It's a Scholz Signature Series kite, i wish I'd had more cash at the time for it...

It looks just LIKE an EAGLE!!!

There was a ten or eleven foot one - but I didn't have tackle for it (I fly mine with a short fishing pole) That thing would have taken hundred pound test or better.