Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum177/)
-   -   Cleaning your room..... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/747772-cleaning-your-room.html)

crehberg 06-18-2008 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by goofin (Post 6263813)
that my friend... is why you have a garage away from the house, with a t.v and pool table upstairs with sound proof walls and walk in fridge for cool beverages :D

Ah yes....:-bigparty:-headbang:-headbang:-headbang

purecountry 06-28-2008 07:18 AM

Believe me if you dont like cleaning do not join the Marine Corp. We field day (read clean the **** out of) our barracks rooms every monday and they get inspected by higher ups the next morning. You fail, they take your liberty(no leaveing base) and no alchol for a week. But i love what i do and its worth it.

deereman4020 07-12-2008 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by J Hodges (Post 6228859)
I only clean my room when mom says to. I hate cleaning and housework

same here id rather work on the farm than clean my room my mom ALWAYS whines about how theres clothes in pile heres my system if it is in a pile on my dresser it is clean leave it there so i can find it. if it is clean or mildly dirty and on the floor LEAVE IT THERE!!!! i am probbably gooing to wear it and i got things in my pockets I NEED!!!!! so leave it there if it is in the basket or on a big pile by the door PLEASE WASH IT!!!! and DONT FORGET MY FRICKEN SOCKS!!!!!!!!!! house work sucks

billy12360 07-12-2008 06:56 PM

you guys are all lucky... i cant even get my brother to clean up his own messes in our SHARED room.... i end up cleaning everything up...

deereman4020 07-12-2008 08:52 PM

hey i share a room with my stupid lazy a$$ brother he dont clean up his own crap so i have the same problem as you he doesnt understand my system but he thinks he can put his clothes on the floor

hiall10000 07-16-2008 08:49 PM

I hate cleaning and housework.

texastech_diesel 07-16-2008 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by deereman4020 (Post 6340851)
if it is in the basket or on a big pile by the door PLEASE WASH IT!!!! and DONT FORGET MY FRICKEN SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Your mommy does your laundry?:-missingt

No seriously, that's a sweet deal. My mom never starched my jeans though.

Creased jeans > not doing laundry.

Gotta look fly for da hotties.

Did I say that right? Does 'fly' still mean "cool'? Is 'cool' out of style now too?

I iron my jeans. I am the Anti-Cool.

deereman4020 07-17-2008 10:41 AM

yeah i hate to admit it but she only does it half of the time but it seems like i loose half of my socks and beaters so if i want it done right i guess i have to do my own laundry

hillbillydeluxe4x4 08-03-2008 01:31 PM

my fiance takes care of the bedroom most of the time, i take care of the massive amounts of junk ive acummulated over the past 5 years since i bought my first car. i damn near broke up with my girl a short time after she moved in though. we were living in the apartment upstairs in my parents house. i came home and my whole parts collection was out on the porch, from a transmision to a turbo off some sort of big piece of construction equipment. im not talking like 5 or 6 things here, im talkin ALOT of stuff. no longer aloud to keep car parts in the house lol. now shes wants me to get rid of all my old magazines, and theres ALOT of them to. well work it out shes to good to me to not work it out lol. is there a rehab for gearheads, cause if there is she cant know bout it ill be screwed!!!!

Svets96 08-03-2008 09:25 PM

Cleaning is part of my daily routine. I look at it this way if I stay on top of it daily I'll have less to clean. Plus I'm OCD.

Truckin4life 08-10-2008 08:55 AM

}>

Originally Posted by crehberg (Post 6239108)
Ah yes....but then....how do you pay the taxes????:-banghead:-banghead:-banghead:-banghead:-missingt:-missingt:-X25

Well you attach a bed room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, making the house at max 11k square feet. Then your good to go. Thats when you know a man has is priorites in order 10k square ft of garage, and 1 k for the rest. :-headbang