Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum81/)
-   -   Archived CO Buy/Sell/Trade Ads (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/747585-archived-co-buy-sell-trade-ads.html)

F2504x4 02-02-2006 07:13 PM

Archived CO Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived CO Buy/Sell/Trade Ads,,, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...trade-ads.html

boggerman 02-02-2006 11:39 PM

Archived CO Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

1985 F350 Crewcab 4x4, 460, C6, PS, PB, A/C, cruise control, Dana 60 front, 10.25 rear, 4.56 gears(factory), camper/tow package - factory external trans and engine oil coolers. The truck has 106,000 miles and runs great. Here's the biggie for anyone that knows the 80-86 bodies - NO RUST!! Cab corners are solid, rear fenders are clean, and the rear quarters are good as well. It has a few minor dents and scrapes. The interior is super clean considering the age. The very outside panel of the front seat on the drivers side is badly tattered from sliding in and out of the truck, but otherwise the interior is great. Body is tan and brown with tan interior.

The leaky P.O.S. Holley/Motorcraft carb has been replaced with a Carter AFB. K&N filter in open housing. Factory exhaust was cut at the muffler and has two Flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers now, sounds good!

It has an Off Road Unlimited shackle reversal kit up front giving it about 2.5 inches of lift and setting the truck pretty level. 35" BFG AT KO tires on Eagle Alloy wheels, very good tread remaining on the tires.

Components replaced over the last few years:
Starter
Alternator
Water pump
Timing set (I was almost there anyway replacing the water pump, plus I had an extra one)
All belts and hoses

I truly, deeply hate to let this truck go, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate to have to get rid of it, but I gave in to temptation and bough a new truck. I just can't keep this one - not and stay married, if you get my drift . I will do my best to get pics up soon. I had plans for a 514 stroker motor with an E4OD tranny swap to make a killer tow rig out of this, but the truck in my sig made me weak in the knees (and in the head for spending that much money on a truck) and I just couldn't help myself. I have the E4OD and lots on info on the swap parts/work. I also have the 514 parts, but that is mine for another project, unless you sweeten the pot substantially.

Please contact me with any questions. If I can sell it without having to deal with newspaper ads and stupid phone calls asking if I will take payments or trade for a '72 Subaru wagon, I will take $5500 for it. Once it goes in the want ads, the price goes to $6500.

cfisher 03-05-2006 01:34 AM

'67 F100 for sale

I have a 1967 F100 long bed for sale. Pics are in my Gallery.

It has a 300ci inline six, four speed and I *believe* a 9" rear end. I can try to confirm that. I have done nothing to it since I bought it except drive it a few miles. I have purchased a new flex coupler and king pins although I have not installed them yet. These parts go with the truck.

$350.

CMonkey 03-11-2006 03:43 PM

WTB: Topper for LB 67-79

I'm looking for a fiberglass topper for my 70 Ford longbed. Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks, Chris

Lawncare3 03-19-2006 11:52 PM

1985 F150 parts

First off I would like to say hi how yall doing. second mods if this is the wrong place sorry Please tell me.

I have a 1985 F150 5.0 302 for sale. 165k I would say it's for parts. It runs GREAT. I just don't have a title for it and don't have any time because the season is coming up and don't need the dmv. anyone tell me what it's worth or intrested please call

***Please use P'ms for contact info*** phone number removed
Thanks, Chris
Arapahoe and I-25 in centennial.

I was thinking $500.00 b/o

wunderw1 04-14-2006 02:32 PM

Sale or Trade: '97 F350 wheels and tires

I am looking to change my current tires and wheels to stock size for my 1997 Ford F350. These will fit on 8-lug ford 1997 and older.

I Have:
BF Goodrich, Mud-Terrain T/A, 315/75R16 with 66% tread left (~14/32 tread, originally 21/32 tread depth). Original cost $220 each, purchased Nov 2005.
Aluminum alloy wheels, 8-bolt, 6.5" pattern, 16"x9".

You Have:
16"x7" or 16"x8" wheels for 1997 or earlier ford f250/f350, with 265/75R16 tires.

Interested in a trade???
Will sell outright for $600, or make me a reasonable offer

champ7718 04-19-2006 03:28 PM

4 Sale: '04 F-150 SCrew Lariat

Well the day has come, need to sell the truck, here's the specs:

2004 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew (Black with chrome bumpers)
5.4L 3V Triton engine w/ 18,000 miles
3.73 LS Differential
power everything - seats, rear window, windows
Black Leather seats
6-disc CD Changer with factory subwoofer
tow package
overhead rail system
factory running boards
heated front seats and side mirrors
flow through console
bed extender
60,000 mile/6 year bumper to bumper extended warranty

Custom Work:
K&N Series 77 air intake - gives the beast a great growl - still have the factory intake as well
Bug shield
tinted front windows - match the rear tint
black truck box
heavy duty black rubber floor mats - front only

Truck also comes with:
cargo straps
cargo net
hitch
air pump - plugs into car outlet
All the original paperwork

This truck has been well maintained at a local Ford dealership (Burt Ford). Just had the computer reflashed last week for the latest software (slightly better mpg). She has not given me any problems, selling her because I recently got a DUI. Some minor scratches on passenger door, but I can't seem em from 10 feet away. Overall, I'd say she's in near excellent condition. The truck is in Centennial, CO at Arapahoe and I 25.

Looking to sell her for $30,000 OBO

Please contact Bill at champ7718@hotmail.com or respond to this post for any further details, thanks.

champ7718 04-20-2006 01:43 PM

Forgot, the truck also has a spray in Rhino bedliner.

Since this site doesn't allow email addresses feel free to contact me with FTE's own message service if you have any questions about the truck, thanks.

Hypoid 05-13-2006 03:20 PM

Yard sale today, not mine:

http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/158875133.html

Guy said he'll probably be out 'till 5:00. Saw misc new parts in plastic tubs, plugs (Champion, Motorcraft), gas caps (C4 engineering #, pre canister?), some tune-up parts. Guy basically gave stuff to me-took a few $ to make it a sale.

Mlbruehlly 05-17-2006 12:00 PM

FS: 2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4 9k miles LOADED

Hi everyone-

My wife and I are having a baby, and I've made the hard decision to sell my precious truck to help offset the bills. I'm located in northern Colorado (Windsor).

Here are the details:

2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 Styleside Supercab

Photos here:
http://tinyurl.com/m36cf

9,800 miles
5.4L Triton V8
18-inch alloy wheels
6.5 foot box length
Heavy-duty Line-X bedliner
Rear backup warning sensors
Heated, power side mirrors
Power drivers seat with memory controls
Heated front seats
Power 2-way moon roof
Power windows
Power sliding rear window
6-disc in-dash MP3/CD stereo
Skid plates
Trailer tow package
All leather interior
Heavy duty rubber floor mats
Electronic automatic temperature controls
Homelink remote control system
Bright Polished Tubular running boards
Power Adjustable pedals
Color: Stone, Dark Metallic

Asking $33,500
Please call me at 970-232-4882 with inquires.

Thank you!

Colo79Ford 05-17-2006 12:59 PM

Selling my 1960 Ford Thunderbird Project Car. Here is some basic and indepth information on it.....

Is in all original condition, faded paint, worn interior. It is complete from nose to tail, including complete motor, drive-train, suspension, interior, trim, accessories, has 2 complete sets of interior and exterior trim. The car right now is taken apart, as i was going to start the restoration process.

The engine is the stock 352CID / 300HP thunderbird special with just over 85,000 miles on it...may need a rebuild, i haven't bought the $200 dollars in parts it needs to see if it runs yet. ( Battery, battery cable, fuel lines, starter solenoid, etc). Transmission is Ford Cruise-O-Matic (C6) Rear end is the stock ford 9" with 3.10:1 gear ratio.

Only body damage is a 4" long be 1" deep crease on passenger side door (easy fix) and slight penny sized rust in passenger side rocker ( under door, only rust on car) All glass is there, and in great shape, no cracks at all.

Will need new ignition switch, door and trunk locks. Interior, although all there, will need re upholstered, except for the door panels, I have 2 left, and right side door panels, in excellent shape.

If you would like more information, or have questions feel free to call me @ 303-667-4022.

Clean title may be included ( still trying to remember where i put it ). Car was garaged for the last 25 years, and has not been driven since about 1980, at-least. Some engine tuneup parts are included, spark plugs, fuel filter, etc....also new shocks for all 4 corners, a 12" stack of restoration catalogs, the original "build sheet" i found in the rear springs for the rear seat, and a VIN decoding i did when i first bought the car.

If you want My Thunderbird, but just aren't quite sure what to do to restore it/ get it driving i can also include a little of my time and skill to help get the project started with the sale.

1960 Ford Thunderbird
352 CID 4v 300hp, 9.6:1 Compression Ratio
3 speed automatic c6 transmission
3.10:1 rear axle ratio
2 door, hardtop
Acapulco blue, with vinyl interior

was produced 08-19-1959 (in or after August makes it next years model)

Serial number 187108
model 63A
color E
trim 52
Schedule Date 29H
Engine code is Y
Transmission code is 4
Rear axle code is 3

Has power brakes....and i believe power assisted steering if i remember correctly...

I am asking $2400. A little room to negotiate....Will consider partial trade for 1953-1979 ford f-100 2 wheel drive short-bed pickup truck, plus cash. If you offer a trade/cash, please keep cash amount above $1000. May be able to twist my arm if i really like the thing you're wanting to trade.

The reason i am selling this car is only because i want to make a 1/4 mile bracket racing car....as was my intention was with this car, But the further i got into the project, the more i questioned myself about cutting up, altering, and "ruining" such a great original Thunderbird. With the shape this car is in, i would much rather see it be restored to original condition, since it is already in such great shape. Im just too weak hearted to cut it up to fit my needs, and have no personal desire to restore it back to stock or close to stock specs. It is a 352 engine, which means that any FE Series Ford engine should fit in it. Ford FE Engines include the 332, 352, 360, 361, 390, 391, 427 (not the cammer) , and the 428.

If you would like more information, or have questions feel free to call me @ 303-667-4022 or send me a private message thru FTE or at Glass13war @ Yahoo.Com

Was asking 2200, but would like to get rid of it, so First offer above $1800 takes it...

I have pictures located @ http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/glass1...3war/my_photos

Any more info needed, or wanted, dont hesitate to let me know..

78Ford460 07-06-2006 03:54 AM

1977 Ford 460 RV for sale

Hey guys - i need to sell my 1977 ford class c motorhome. It's got a 460/c6 with 68k on it. New brakes, shocks, battery, alternator, heater hoses, good tires. 24 foot, stove, microwave, fridge, generator, sit down bath. Drivetrain is good, interior could probably use a bit of work. It just passed emissions no problem. I'm located in Colorado Springs. Asking $2500 OBO.

jmacr12 07-12-2006 10:31 PM

01 F250 Shortbed. Roll Topper (Jackrabbit) 1 yr old. $250. IM me or Email me.

Colo79Ford 07-13-2006 11:21 AM

$1300 for the thunderbird now, winter is coming, and i need casdh for my other project. No title as of right now. But will offer bill of sale for it.

MineralStang 07-17-2006 07:43 PM

Hello eveyone.....Its come time I try to sell my '76 F-250 project truck.
I've found out that I just don't have the time to work on it and I want it to go somewhere that can use it completely or some of the stuff on it for other projects. It's a '76 F-250 with a new reman 390 with less than 500 miles on it, 4-speed, 4X4. Transfer case works and it has a new clutch with less than 500 miles on it. Also has new carburator, three core radiator, starter, battery, coil. bed is in bad shape and will probably need to be replaced. Cab has issues at the corners and drivers floorboard but has new interior carpet, steering wheel, Auto Gauge Tach. Frame has minimal rust. Looking for $2000. Please PM me for pics or any other questions!

Nate

Truck is just west of I-25 and Arapahoe Rd.