Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum80/)
-   -   Moving Next Weekend (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/742368-moving-next-weekend.html)

kermmydog 05-16-2008 08:35 PM

Moving Next Weekend

Well everyone, our time is getting short. We are moving our move date up a week, because a school district in Northern Nevada wants to interview her for a Special Ed position ASAP. They wanted her this week but she is under contract until May 23. It is a district that she worked for as a sub. in 2005. So they know her. They want an interview with here & she never sent them an application. She emailed their Special Ed Director a few weeks ago asking about if they had an options program. It is were a district can hire Special students as special ed teachers as long as they are State licensed teachers. This is done in most States because of the severe shortage of special ed teachers. Well the director told her to send an application in that they did have that program bah bah. We decided to look in some other areas first so she never sent an app to them. Some how the District got wind of her interest and called her to come up for an interview ASAP. So we hope this is a good deal, but all we can do is the footwork & let God open the doors. Some other God things have happened with this deal also. So we will see. I will only be on the net this week then may not be around much until we find out where we will be. So that could be most of this summer. I'll get to a computer from time to time to check in. Thanks to everybody in this Chapter for the friendship & most of all the fun. :-X25:-X25

Craig

AzBlueWolf 05-16-2008 09:18 PM

Best of Luck on yer move!!

I hope everything pans out!!

Mark

UP_There 05-16-2008 10:37 PM

Happy Trails Craig! Who am I gonna pick on while you're gone????

liftedgrocerygetter 05-16-2008 11:09 PM

Glad everything is working out for you Craig! Be sure to pop in when you get a chance and let us know how you two are doing!

Travis, I am sure you will find someone else to pick on real soon!

UP_There 05-16-2008 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by liftedgrocerygetter (Post 6163034)
Glad everything is working out for you Craig! Be sure to pop in when you get a chance and let us know how you two are doing!

Travis, I am sure you will find someone else to pick on real soon!

Well it won't be you Cris.......I won't mess with a pretty girl who's truck is ALMOST as big as mine (and slower) ut ohhhh.....can O' worms comin! :-fire

kermmydog 05-16-2008 11:18 PM

Travis, don't stop messing with me. I'll be back to defend myself every so often. Once we get settle wereever we are going to be for the 2008-09 school year, I'll be back regularly.

Craig

liftedgrocerygetter 05-16-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by UP_There (Post 6163048)
Well it won't be you Cris.......I won't mess with a pretty girl who's truck is ALMOST as big as mine (and slower) ut ohhhh.....can O' worms comin! :-fire

Big ole azz can of worms you just opened up here buddy. You dont want to take me on! I will crush you and make you like it:-fire LOL LOL LOL You just had to go for the other PSD driver didnt you}>

UP_There 05-16-2008 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by liftedgrocerygetter (Post 6163073)
Big ole azz can of worms you just opened up here buddy. You dont want to take me on! I will crush you and make you like it:-fire LOL LOL LOL You just had to go for the other PSD driver didnt you}>

Well at least you drive a 7.3L....if it was a 6.OHHHH I would'a been all over you a long time ago. You can't crush me if ya can't catch me lol.............Arizona posts are pretty much tailor-suited to be hijacked aren't they? :-missingt

helifixer 05-17-2008 09:26 PM

be that way, just go, we don't care! the rest of us (what 4 or 5 of us) will be just fine!
sorry just acting tough until your gone than I can let it out when your not looking.
gonna miss you. give me a holler if you are back over this way.
Bart

helifixer 05-17-2008 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by UP_There (Post 6162910)
Happy Trails Craig! Who am I gonna pick on while you're gone????

who is there? everyone else in the world likes the IH powerstroke engine

UP_There 05-17-2008 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by helifixer (Post 6165377)
who is there? everyone else in the world likes the IH powerstroke engine

AGREED :-X22

helifixer 05-17-2008 09:39 PM

I take my psd every chance I get, nothing better than a rice rocket next to me at a light with his window down. ahhhh the smell of burnt diesel coming out of a spooled up turbo through a 3" to 4" TYMAR down pipe than 4" strait pipe to the back of the cab and exiting in front of the right rear tire, just hold the rice rocket at the exhaust pipe and let her smoke.

AzBlueWolf 05-17-2008 10:39 PM

oh damn..hate them bumble bees inna tin can! a whole lotta noise for nothing...

Mark

kermmydog 05-18-2008 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by helifixer (Post 6165371)
be that way, just go, we don't care! the rest of us (what 4 or 5 of us) will be just fine!
sorry just acting tough until your gone than I can let it out when your not looking.
gonna miss you. give me a holler if you are back over this way.
Bart

I'm still planning on being an active member of this Chapter, at least active on the boards. I'm an Honorary Member in Nevada & have been for sometime. I visit there from time to time. I will be close to a couple of Nevada members if we move to Lovelock. There are a couple of members in Fallon.

Craig

Bill W 05-18-2008 01:58 PM

Well, I guess I will chime in and say..... Craig, it dont matter where you live! as long as you stay an active member of the AZ chapter! We approve your move, so go ahead.:-X05 Just remember to take a Gold Pan with you!:)
Then you could have Racerchic show you where to pan.