Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   The Bunny Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/721247-the-bunny-thread.html)

Placermike 03-18-2008 02:22 AM

The Bunny Thread

In a male dominated forum, I think it is great that we have Liz and George in our chapter. They not only make us smile, but 'Hold their Own'. I think it's great!

Use this thread to giv'em a hard time!:-drink :-jammin

p.s. If Racer was a member of the chapter, we would have the very best in all of FTE!...Not that we aren't!

FTE is not just a Guy Thing

khadma 03-18-2008 02:30 AM

I do not think I could give her - Snowbunny - a hard time.
She knows some sundae recipies.

Placermike 03-18-2008 02:36 AM

It's all in fun, but I do know what you mean...Liz is an awesome Lady!

I will not see her face to face until June, but I sense that she has a great heart and spirit.

BabyBunny 03-19-2008 01:49 AM

Yes she is! She is an awesome person!

Bring it on!! :D

Eric C. 03-19-2008 02:58 AM

One of these days I'll make it some where to meet face to face with all of ya.

Placermike 03-19-2008 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Eric C.
One of these days I'll make it some where to meet face to face with all of ya.

Party down the road from me!!!! Actually how long does it take to get that way from Sequim?

BabyBunny 03-19-2008 02:30 PM

The G2G is in June!

racerchick21 03-19-2008 02:56 PM

Can't I be an honorary member? I'm your neighbor once removed after all, my state is next to two states that are next to you. Let's see, my ex-in laws live in Bremerton, my best friend's parents live in Coupeville, another friend of mine lives outside of Poulsbo somewhere, I've been on the Rainier tour (the brewery) and hiked around Rainier (the mountain) does that count?

Placermike 03-19-2008 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by racerchick21
Can't I be an honorary member? I'm your neighbor once removed after all, my state is next to two states that are next to you. Let's see, my ex-in laws live in Bremerton, my best friend's parents live in Coupeville, another friend of mine lives outside of Poulsbo somewhere, I've been on the Rainier tour (the brewery) and hiked around Rainier (the mountain) does that count?

You already are!

racerchick21 03-19-2008 03:55 PM

Cool, thanks!

Snowbunny 03-19-2008 04:51 PM

Wow!! Our very own thread!!! How cool i t hat?!?!?

Racerchick, as one of the girls that is also, one of the guys, we would be honored if you shared our thread!!! Whoo!! Hooo!!

Oh, BTW,,, I took my last final today!!!! I'm FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have eleven days to drink, sleep and post my little heart out!!! Yeah!!

caseys 03-19-2008 08:40 PM

To the Bunnys:

Though I have not met ya all nor know you both very well....but here is a link to a site of "bunny jokes". Corny, but funny:

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy4/cand...unnyjokes.html

khadma 03-19-2008 10:40 PM

CAN I BE A CHAPTER MEMBER TOO? please can I, can I, huh.....?

Did you all see the SONY commercial with all the colored bunnies running around? Neat commercial!

The FTE bunnies better get some royalties from Sony.

BabyBunny 03-19-2008 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
Wow!! Our very own thread!!! How cool i t hat?!?!?

Racerchick, as one of the girls that is also, one of the guys, we would be honored if you shared our thread!!! Whoo!! Hooo!!

Oh, BTW,,, I took my last final today!!!! I'm FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have eleven days to drink, sleep and post my little heart out!!! Yeah!!

You better be careful there mom... you're starting sluring and haven't even drank anything yet! :D Doesn't it feel good to be done!?

Snowbunny 03-19-2008 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by BabyBunny
You better be careful there mom... you're starting sluring and haven't even drank anything yet! :D Doesn't it feel good to be done!?

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Little do you know!!! I'm on my third beer, thank you very much!!