Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Iowa Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum140/)
-   -   Maybe visiting.... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/701645-maybe-visiting.html)

FTE Trigger 01-30-2008 07:58 AM

Maybe visiting....

By Nexxt week... I maybe bringing Trigger too! Though he's not outfitted for winter up in your neck of the woods though.

Work is a bit slow hitting us here (over $35mill on our books in the next 6-8mos) so until it hits I may have be in the Waverly, Iowa area for a few weeks.

I'll check back in when I have more details...

FTE Trigger 01-30-2008 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by 99Trigger3_0
By Nexxt week... I maybe bringing Trigger too! Though he's not outfitted for winter up in your neck of the woods though.

I'll check back in when I have more details...

Correction... Trigger won't be hittin' the road...
Just da' plane and a rental car when I get there.

ididntdoit99 01-31-2008 02:31 AM

I'm from waverly... live bout 15 minutes away in waterloo now.

my parent still live up there, and my dad just got home from iraq and retired, so i'm around there alot on the weekends. (plus mom bought him a pool table when he got back) you can always swing by, play some pool, and drink a couple beers. :-drink

fellro86 01-31-2008 07:06 AM

Be a ways north of me, have to let us know some specifics, and we'll see what can be done... My wife goes to class in Waterloo. So will you be flying in to Cedar Rapids?

FTE Trigger 01-31-2008 09:37 AM

I'll be flying into the Waterloo Municipal Airport... the Hotel is in Cedar Falls (iirc); "Country Inn & Suites". Then working In Waverly; I think its either going to be the "Big Rock Rd." location or the E. Bremer Ave. locale. All I know is part of the building has a golf pro shop in it (of all things).

fellro86 01-31-2008 05:57 PM

Well, keep us informed... see you then!

ididntdoit99 01-31-2008 09:20 PM

I'll be flying into the Waterloo Municipal Airport... the Hotel is in Cedar Falls (iirc); "Country Inn & Suites". Then working In Waverly; I think its either going to be the "Big Rock Rd." location or the E. Bremer Ave. locale. All I know is part of the building has a golf pro shop in it (of all things).

Who do you work for? I've been sitting here trying to figure out where the golf shop is in waverly.

There are so many new stores in waverly it's crazy, if you've ever been there before. They never had anything when i was a kid. Now they've got all these new resteraunts and businesses.

FTE Trigger 02-01-2008 08:26 PM

Well the sister company that I'm going to go see is TDS.

ididntdoit99 02-01-2008 08:46 PM

Well the sister company that I'm going to go see is TDS.

ahh, some guy was trying to convince me to come out to tds and work a while back. I didn't know there was a golf shop out there now.

what do you do for Advanced that they send you out here for awhile?

FTE Trigger 02-01-2008 09:11 PM

Actually to add... my ignorance and mass confusion...
I'm actually going to be at TDS's annexed location which is in Waterloo. W. Big Rock Rd. (look up "American Golf Course"-same address :-D)

ididntdoit99 02-01-2008 09:22 PM

yep... you did have me confused. I thought you meant to buliding in waverly had a golf shop attached. Yeah.. i know where that place is in waterloo, i'm about 5-10 minutes away from there.

FTE Trigger 02-03-2008 09:49 PM

Touchhhhh Dowwwwnnn....Waterloo!

Well I slid out of the aerial-porto at about 6:30ish.. and was at the hotel by 6:50-7:00...

I couldn't get Hertz to find me a F150 tho. :-X16 Since our travel person screwed up our car reservations... I suppose I was lucky to even get anything. (gotta '08 Impala)

Maybe we'll do 10hrs for the next few days till I figure my/our way around. Then I'll probably change my work hrs to 11-12 a day (altered on Sat.- nonexistant on Sun.)

monsterbaby 02-04-2008 09:51 PM

Well Rich welcome to our little part of the world. Might have to figure out how to have a gtg soon somewhere where you can get too. I am southcentral part of the state but I do get around LOL

fellro86 02-04-2008 10:08 PM

Definitely let us know when you get a breather, so we can see about getting to you..

FTE Trigger 02-04-2008 10:24 PM

Saturday afternoon and Sunday seems to be a good day...

As of now... I leave on the 15th... Don't know if I'll be back for another 2-weeks or not.