Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/697995-whiskey-tango-foxtrot.html)

godblessmud 01-20-2008 11:31 PM

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Everytime i try to reply to the "G2G roll call" thread i get this message
I guess im being censored by the powers that be in FTE?

"Thank you for posting! If your post does not show up then either: a) The post is in a moderated section. b) The content of your post must be approved by a moderator before it appears. DO NOT REPOST IF YOUR POST IS MODERATED. MULTIPLE POSTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET AROUND IT WILL RESULT IN ALL THE POSTS BEING REMOVED. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

lostmybeer 01-20-2008 11:33 PM

I have no comment. Won't say how I really feel. I will get into trouble again.

note===definately not enough, oh well.

godblessmud 01-20-2008 11:36 PM

Gotta watch out son, those mods'l getcha!

Oops did i say that outloud?

lostmybeer 01-20-2008 11:39 PM

Son? You are old enough to be my kid there youngster.

note===probably not enough characters.

godblessmud 01-20-2008 11:45 PM

Yessir pops! :D

Ford_Six 01-20-2008 11:45 PM

Nothing showing on my end that needs approval, don't know why that would tell you it's being moderated-
And Tom, seriously, you don't need to do that. I was just talking about three out of four posts being "congratulations" or "one more". If it's a real post, it's fine.

godblessmud 01-21-2008 12:06 AM

well as encouraging as that is jared, i STILL cannot post in that thread

godblessmud 01-21-2008 12:36 AM

This is what im seeing.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5890/modsxa1.th.png

FTE Ken 01-21-2008 06:13 AM

1. If someone has an issue with the site please put in a support ticket. A simple support ticket could have resolved this with no misunderstandings, and without drawing attention to yourself. Now that you have my attention... do something about the location field in your profile.

2. Reposting it repeatedly causes more work having to go through more items in the moderation queue. Its why the screen makes the request not to repost. 9 times... more than excessive. :(

3. You aren't being censored. An oddball combination of lettering in the post was getting trapped in the spam filters. The post has been approved. The duplicates... deleted. :)

We really wouldn't do something as absurd censoring that post out of all the hundreds you've made... :(

godblessmud 01-21-2008 04:14 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Ken, from nowon support tickets are my friend.

That being said,
Whats wrong with my location? If anyone is worried by it im sure a quick phone call to their girlfriends would suffice to show that i am in fact NOT on them at this point in time.

Placermike 01-21-2008 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by godblessmud
Gotta watch out son, those mods'l getcha!

Oops did i say that outloud?

The mods are there to keep things a bit clean...Everyone will have to admit that people have a tendency to get out of hand, not to mention that there are creeps out there and this is a family forum. The time they spend like mine, is to help make FTE better, and we don't get paid.

As far as the error messages, I get them on occaision. There is no great conspiracy, just new servers and people working out the kinks.

godblessmud 01-21-2008 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
As far as the error messages, I get them on occaision. There is no great conspiracy, just new servers and people working out the kinks.

Thats what they want you to think! :-X16 :-X20

MARTYSTOWRIG 01-21-2008 04:50 PM

Scott, what color is your hair? Just curious, I am doing a sociology interpretation for a project.

godblessmud 01-21-2008 07:53 PM

Very mature taking away my location...

I changed it from "on your girlfriend" to "in my truck", since the former occurs in the latter....Can i have my location back now??

MARTYSTOWRIG 01-21-2008 08:11 PM

now thats FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!:-missingt