Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Hi everyone...new guy here!!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/696119-hi-everyone-new-guy-here.html)

Joe_T 01-16-2008 06:50 AM

Hi everyone...new guy here!!!!

Hi everyone,my name is Joe.I'm from New London, Connecticut.I have always been a "Ford Nut"!!! I have owned several Ford cars and trucks thru the years,wish I still had some of them!!!!
Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself,I recently picked up a 2000 Ranger
extended cab,4x4 with the "off-road" package.It's a 3.0 FF with 5-speed.It needed some work but I got it pretty much straightened out.You may see me poking around the site and asking a few questions!!!!!!
Pic attached.

See you all around the site!!!!!!

Joe

Joe_T 01-16-2008 07:01 AM

Well, so much for the pic, must have done it wrong.
????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyways the pic is in my other post at User Announcements.

Joe

BIGKEN 01-16-2008 08:06 AM

Joe...welcome aboard!!! :-wink FTE has a lot of great stuff...check out the thread...I'm sure they will be interesting.

While you're looking around...why not sign up for membership in the New England Chapter??? We're a pretty active group who gets together each month for some sort of shenanigans. We've been to Battleship Cove...The Higgins Armament Museum...the car show in Boston...attended a Dyno Day in Wallingford...a meet and greet in Greenfield...had lunch in Keene...even had a...ahem...adult themed meet at what we fondly call the "Pet Store".

No cost or obligation to joining...we hope to meet you soon!!! :-X25

Ken

7283-F250 01-16-2008 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Joe_T
I recently picked up a 2000 Ranger
extended cab,4x4

Woohoo!!! I'm not the only one now...

See guys there are others out there with small trucks.

Ken doesn't count because he gets to pick and choose off the lot. LOSER :-X07 :-missingt

And Joe....

WELCOME

Buzzman 01-16-2008 11:43 PM

Hi Joe_T, I'm in Westerly, RI..20 miles away, ever heard of it?

Joe_T 01-17-2008 06:46 AM

Sure, been there a lot, Misquamicut, Watch Hill, etc etc....its nice over there!!!!

BIGKEN 01-17-2008 11:16 AM

Hey Joe...I see you signed up as an official member of the New England Region...congratulations!!! Just remember...strap on your sense of humor before you tread too far in these waters!!!

sglaine 01-17-2008 11:38 AM

Joe_T welcome to FTE..We are glad that you joined our great chapter...

We are a growing group and looking to do different things to brighten the place up....:-X22

Joe_T 01-17-2008 11:41 AM

Thank you very much.......and I always have my sense of humor at the ready!!!!

Joe

Buzzman 01-17-2008 07:56 PM

Hey Joe_T....ever go to Waterford Speedbowl...used to be fun years ago, but I haven't been back since Hector was a pup.

Joe_T 01-18-2008 06:37 AM

Yup,my son and I go at least a few times every year.Stafford and Thompson, too.We're big race fans!!!!
Joe

sglaine 01-18-2008 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Joe_T
Thank you very much.......and I always have my sense of humor at the ready!!!!

Joe

We all have a sense of humor here....Some time some of us can be A$$ Clowns....:-X03

Joe_T 01-18-2008 11:11 AM

Well, there's always a couple in every crowd.... LOLOLOL