Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   making the trip north! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/695882-making-the-trip-north.html)

shortbed7.3 01-15-2008 05:16 PM

making the trip north!

well boys and girls,it looks as tho i will be gracing the great states of mass and nh tomorrow:-jammin ,i just hope the weather cooperates,as i wont be driving the dually.:( but i am looking forward to seeing the grand poohead(oops! i meant poobah):-yeahrigh sean. hopefully big ken can hang up that plaid coat long enough to do lunch with us,:-X03 and maybe we can come up with some ideas for this coming year.

BIGKEN 01-15-2008 05:26 PM

Does that mean you will be driving the brides Datsun??? I promise you we will post pictures on this and that other forum that you frequent!!! :-missingt I would wear sunglasses and a fake beard if I were you...the Massachusetts State Police have your picture in every one of their cruisers!!! No mercy this time!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!! :-X16

I plan on joining you folks...should be there by noonish. Should I bring bail money??? :-D

shortbed7.3 01-15-2008 06:23 PM

that might be a good idea,the 3.5litre v6 in the nissan altima can really smoke em up if you turn off the traction control!!:-innocent its not as fast as i thought it would be tho,fastest i got it up to on I91 was 140mph!:-dancing1maybe the mass staties can update my pic,should i shave,and get a haircut just in case?

sglaine 01-16-2008 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Does that mean you will be driving the brides Datsun??? I promise you we will post pictures on this and that other forum that you frequent!!! :-missingt I would wear sunglasses and a fake beard if I were you...the Massachusetts State Police have your picture in every one of their cruisers!!! No mercy this time!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!! :-X16

I plan on joining you folks...should be there by noonish. Should I bring bail money??? :-D

Swing by the house and grab my camera on your way by..There here...:)

BIGKEN 01-16-2008 04:54 PM

Hey Matt...good to see you and Patty this afternoon!!! Thanks for lunch!!! How did you make out with your 'puter repairs...the whole scenario wasn't exactly confidence inspiring!!! :-missingt Good thing Fred arrived...I think Sean would have gummed up the works with the melted chocolate on his hands!!! :-X15

shortbed7.3 01-17-2008 07:40 AM

boy you got that right!!!:-X06 come to find out that the whole thing was toast,and we bought a new one from sean.WE COULDA DONE THAT IN THE FIRST HOUR!instead of hangin around till 6 at night. ,but i digress we had a good time,and are glad we could spend the day with good friends.set a new record for the trip 1 hr,35 min@approx 85-90 the whole trip with an occasional 100 mph!;)

donjamer 01-17-2008 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
.set a new record for the trip 1 hr,35 min@approx 85-90 the whole trip with an occasional 100 mph!;)

What are you slowing down in your old age???:-missingt