Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   Any one know of a 94-95-96 F150 centurion (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/695427-any-one-know-of-a-94-95-96-f150-centurion.html)

lostin90s 01-14-2008 01:41 PM

Any one know of a 94-95-96 F150 centurion

Hi starting to look for a centurion conversion . I see several around in tired condition on road . Anyone know of any sitting to get for parts etc? Thought I'd ask

L:-X20st

06SUPERDTY5.4 01-21-2008 03:04 PM

i dont know of any sitting around for parts and havent seen any lately... my dad does have a 95 centurion

lostin90s 01-22-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 06SUPERDTY5.4
i dont know of any sitting around for parts and havent seen any lately... my dad does have a 95 centurion

Well I'd like a driver but no one want to sell. So I thought maybe some knows of 1 running or other wise. I looked at 3 in last 6 months in PA but all sold in 2-3 days and I got there on 4. . Het thanks for reply .

bighighboy77 01-23-2008 10:23 PM

for sale

hey theres one for sell up in indiana pa..

lostin90s 01-26-2008 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by bighighboy77
hey theres one for sell up in indiana pa..

Cool ,a F150 crew ? Where AT ? I'll look up and call about it . I'm 50 minutes On a good day from there. Found out I'm going to have $1200 plus in oral surury first of FEB . So I'll probably miss out on it to. Always happens .

And thanks

bighighboy77 01-26-2008 01:28 PM

truck

let me check on it this weekend and ill let u no

lostin90s 01-27-2008 05:36 PM

let me check on it this weekend and ill let u no

Don't go out way I hope . But thanks if do . What color ?

bighighboy77 01-28-2008 03:51 PM

truck

found out it needs a oil-pump thats what his brother told me

lostin90s 01-29-2008 09:33 AM

found out it needs a oil-pump thats what his brother told me

Thanks guy

sound like a good one to look at (In need of work less $ ). But like said I'm off and am geting more teeth yanked (didn't get bill of last 3 wisdom teeth yet )

But I'll keep in mind and get back with you on it .(If its there when I get money built up again) I'll pay you a finders fee If I do > Later

bighighboy77 01-29-2008 04:16 PM

truck

ok ill try to get ahold of him myself he works alot so if i do ill let u no

lostin90s 01-30-2008 05:43 PM

ok ill try to get ahold of him myself he works alot so if i do ill let u no

Hey dont go out way . Like I said have to see what bills r going to be. May be awhile . I'm getting used to missing out on them.

Later LOst

Dobleslady 02-03-2008 09:26 AM

Well whenever you do get one realize that the parts are exact same for those as for the ford trucks. Only unique parts are the aftermarket steps, or visors, maybe the badging depending on which one you get. Certainly nothing that pushes the need for a parts vehicle...

lostin90s 02-04-2008 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dobleslady
Well whenever you do get one realize that the parts are exact same for those as for the ford trucks. Only unique parts are the aftermarket steps, or visors, maybe the badging depending on which one you get. Certainly nothing that pushes the need for a parts vehicle...

I owned one 95 CC F150 new.

Yea I know about the flare ETC on the PAckage trucks . I just want the stock looking CC version. But thanks for info some may not know that. Have a good one.

wade roberts 03-22-2008 11:44 PM

centurion 100% mechanical 3yr unlimited mi motor warranty available for sale

hello i have a 1992 ford centurion i am just about to sell it is the most unbelievable vehicle i have ever owned and is mechanically perfect it has had approx 7000 spent on it in the last few months it has probably 100 extra options on it including stainless front bumper with warn winch, battery charger,engine heater built inside it. air ride suspention air comp air tanks spare battery sound supressed under side stainless exhaust headers 75 gallon fuel tank stainless drop rear bumper tire carrier ,cover and thats just a few exterior things to mention the inside is even more incredible with a stereo to die for built in radar,police scanner ,radar jammer,phone,20 gauges,powerfilter,intenna amp,new seats just to mention a few of a ton the outside has no rust but to be perfect could use some minor body work on rear door slight wible drivers door same both are not from an accident but somone slammed the tire carrier and same on drivers door these are to slight to be seen in a photo or from any distance from the suv this is the most decked out vehicle i have ever seen its previos owner rocker outdoorsmen Ted Nuggent spared no expense on anything it has anew motor in it that has a 3 year unlimited mile warranty on it . I purchased the suv with intentions of painting it and adding some new tvs to use it on weekends for camping but have decided to buy an h1 alpha while there is still a few around the centurion is a 1992 f350 auto 460 full load plus 100 extras i am asking 15000 but just want it out of my garage for h1 room

lostin90s 03-23-2008 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by wade roberts
hello i have a 1992 ford centurion i am just about to sell it is the most unbelievable vehicle i have ever owned and is mechanically perfect it has had approx 7000 spent on it in the last few months it has probably 100 extra options on it including stainless front bumper with warn winch, battery charger,engine heater built inside it. air ride suspention air comp air tanks spare battery sound supressed under side stainless exhaust headers 75 gallon fuel tank stainless drop rear bumper tire carrier ,cover and thats just a few exterior things to mention the inside is even more incredible with a stereo to die for built in radar,police scanner ,radar jammer,phone,20 gauges,powerfilter,intenna amp,new seats just to mention a few of a ton the outside has no rust but to be perfect could use some minor body work on rear door slight wible drivers door same both are not from an accident but somone slammed the tire carrier and same on drivers door these are to slight to be seen in a photo or from any distance from the suv this is the most decked out vehicle i have ever seen its previos owner rocker outdoorsmen Ted Nuggent spared no expense on anything it has anew motor in it that has a 3 year unlimited mile warranty on it . I purchased the suv with intentions of painting it and adding some new tvs to use it on weekends for camping but have decided to buy an h1 alpha while there is still a few around the centurion is a 1992 f350 auto 460 full load plus 100 extras i am asking 15000 but just want it out of my garage for h1 room

Hey thanks I'm hunting for the F150 (C150) Version built in 94-96. They sit lower and have 6 ft bed. (Will fit in my garage. ) But that sounds like a sweet ride.