Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Feb Meet Where????? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/692827-feb-meet-where.html)

sglaine 01-07-2008 07:36 PM

Feb Meet Where?????

So what does everyone have in mind for the Feb meet??? Saterday I will set up a poll on what ever you guys come up with...:)

BIGKEN 01-08-2008 06:00 PM

Well...well...this has proven to be a very popular thread. Twenty two hours...17 views...up to now...and no input. Hopefully my friends in New England will make their thoughts known.

I would like to suggest we consider the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. This was first suggested by M&J Airbrushing in December. Easily accessed...just off I-91...convenient for those coming from CT...Western MA...Vermont...and Western NH. A bit of a long drive for those from Eastern MA...ME...or RI. Lots of interesting stuff...even if you're not into basketball...several restaurants very close by. For those of you so inclined...there are some...ahem...adult venues close by!!! }>

Check out their website www.hoophall.com

downhillpat 01-08-2008 09:07 PM

I'd like to suggest the Winter Vintage Sled Show at the NH Snowmobile Museum on the 17th. I believe fearless leader would like that...IIRC...

Look at it this way, half the people towing their vintage sleds there drive Fords...recruitment opportunities. It is in bear brook state park...

OR... Ski day at Crotched Mountain? I know the General Manager and could get us a group rate...THEY DO HAVE A BAR!!! and a good one...THAT IS of course, IF, you gentlemen ski/board...hell, we could ski the crotch on st. paddys day...(no pun...)

sglaine 01-08-2008 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by downhillpat
I'd like to suggest the Winter Vintage Sled Show at the NH Snowmobile Museum on the 17th. I believe fearless leader would like that...IIRC...

Look at it this way, half the people towing their vintage sleds there drive Fords...recruitment opportunities. It is in bear brook state park...

OR... Ski day at Crotched Mountain? I know the General Manager and could get us a group rate...THEY DO HAVE A BAR!!! and a good one...THAT IS of course, IF, you gentlemen ski/board...hell, we could ski the crotch on st. paddys day...(no pun...)

Would you help me get my Vintage shed running???

downhillpat 01-08-2008 09:36 PM

HELLS YES!!!
Whatcha got? I just knew that you had sleds...

downhillpat 01-08-2008 09:39 PM

I forgot...My other buddy has a kitty kat kicking around that I got running 2 weeks ago. could bring that around...

donjamer 01-08-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
Would you help me get my Vintage shed running???

I had a vintage shed, but I had to tear it down from all the rotted wood..:-missingt

donjamer 01-08-2008 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Well...well...this has proven to be a very popular thread. Twenty two hours...17 views...up to now...and no input. Hopefully my friends in New England will make their thoughts known.

I would like to suggest we consider the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. This was first suggested by M&J Airbrushing in December. Easily accessed...just off I-91...convenient for those coming from CT...Western MA...Vermont...and Western NH. A bit of a long drive for those from Eastern MA...ME...or RI. Lots of interesting stuff...even if you're not into basketball...several restaurants very close by. For those of you so inclined...there are some...ahem...adult venues close by!!! }>

Check out their website www.hoophall.com

That sounds good...

Maybe we can entice lenny1carl to venture out of the great empire state..

Also I think BIGKEN needs a break from having to put in all those hard miles with Sean and his eating regimen..:-missingt

downhillpat 01-09-2008 12:11 AM

LMFAO...I got a rotted 1986 vintage shed also... I didn't even catch that...I'm good with sleds not sheds...mine is rotten to the gunnels as far as the floor is concerned...
I think I can sleep now, the chili and Puritan Backroom Buffalo Tenders were making gas...

BIGKEN 01-09-2008 08:16 AM

Just who is posting under the moniker 'downhillpat' ??? :confused: It can't be the Paddy that we know...I didn't have to get out my "Paddy to English" dictionary in order to understand him!!! :-missingt Where is our Paddy...you bring him back!!!

sglaine 01-09-2008 10:15 AM

My Vintage sled is a "69" Evanrude.....Has been in the bard and still in nice shape

sglaine 01-09-2008 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by donjamer
That sounds good...

Also I think BIGKEN needs a break from having to put in all those hard miles with Sean and his eating regimen..:-missingt

I agree with that....:)

donjamer 01-09-2008 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
My Vintage sled is a "69" Evanrude.....Has been in the bard and still in nice shape

BIGKEN you will have to break out the Sean to English dictionary tonight.

What does William Shakespeare (The Bard) have to do with Evinrudes?:-missingt

Notice the correct spelling of evinrude also..

Must have been a tough day for Sean...

2 spelling mistakes in the same post that must be a record for him..:-yeahrigh

Boy am I feeling better!!!!

sglaine 01-09-2008 08:19 PM

Spelling is not my cup of Tea and nether was School...

lenny1carl 01-10-2008 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by donjamer
That sounds good...

Damn..thanks for the thoughts but i have to get my knee operated on(again) 5Feb. it's about 5 wk healing.
it means alot to be thought of though.
i will get out this yr though. i'm putting off the hip&knee replacements 'till Sept.