Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   Coming Soon Cryogenically Engineered Drilled Slotted Rotors & Hawk LTS Special 349.00 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/682929-coming-soon-cryogenically-engineered-drilled-slotted-rotors-and-hawk-lts-special-349-00-a.html)

BSIBRAKES 12-09-2007 09:07 PM

Coming Soon Cryogenically Engineered Drilled Slotted Rotors & Hawk LTS Special 349.00

We are a new sponsor to this board we have chosen four of the largest to target at first.

corvetteforums
clublexus
ford-trucks
ls1tech

We are a manufacturer of edge sport disc brake rotors. A lot of you have seen deals in the past where a company will drill and slot rotors throw some zinc on them and mark them up to make a quick profit.

Our company is a little different we provide a quality manufactured up and coming name brand rotor direct cutting out the middle man. Our rotors are precision drilled from quality castings and then cryogenically engineered to increase the longevity to three and a half times that of a non treated rotor.

Our Cryo machine process is a 48 hour process much like the formula one racers use. Our deep freezing techniques are second to none and will save you money and headache.

We will be offering a limited 50 sets of rotors as a promo offer to all customers on this forum. We are going to build Rotors that stand out from the competition and will by far outlast traditional drilled and slotted product.

Please stay tuned for the special it will be here soon.

Brake Solutions International, LLC

Here is some info on what the cryo process does.

Cryogenic processing is not a plating or coating. It involves subjecting the material into extreme
cold up to minus 300 deg F. Properly done, this process takes several hours and involves numerous
steps to drop down to the desired temperature and bring it back to room temperature.
Cryogenic processing changes the crystal structure of the material which can enhance fatigue and
abrasion resistance of the material. Many racers use cryogenic processing on the block, cylinder
head, and moving components of their racing engines. Users of these treated engines report up to
4% increase in torque, as well as fewer component breakages. They also report better piston ring
sealing, higher peak combustion pressures, reduced piston galling, and component failures. Pistons
and cylinder heads on treated engines tolerate higher levels of detonation without failure.
Many racers use cryogenic processing on their brake rotors. Porsche, as an example, fits cryogenic
rotors for racing applications—specifically 12 and 24-hour endurance races. They discovered that
cryogenically treated rotors can last the entire race, saving valuable time during pit stops.
Police use of cryogenically processed brake rotors has been met with varied successes. Some
engineers will tell you, in theory, this process should not work on cast iron or plastic, but it does. In
brake rotor applications, cryogenic treatment reduces cracking, warping, and hot-spots. This
increases both pad and rotor life, and reduces brake fade.
While shorter stopping distances may be claimed, mostly this will be under conditions when the
brakes are fading. Reduce fade and you will see shorter stopping distances under extreme
conditions. Longer brake life translates to keeping the vehicle in service for longer periods of time,
and the lowering of maintenance costs.

WJC 12-10-2007 05:40 PM

i got powerslot cyro rotors with hawk pads, where did this guy come from!!!!!!!!!!

BAJI26 12-10-2007 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by WJC
i got powerslot cyro rotors with hawk pads, where did this guy come from!!!!!!!!!!

He's saying he's gonna soon get "Cryogenically Engineered Drilled Slotted Rotors".

1 12-10-2007 11:12 PM

So what new technology has come out to prevent the drilled rotors from cracking? as far as i know drilling is good for nothing but that fantastic ricer wanna be racer image lol. I'm open minded, convince me they wont crack. :)

horsepuller 12-11-2007 07:03 AM

Moved from Excursion forum. :-tap