Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Emailing to the ones that do not log on much... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/681995-emailing-to-the-ones-that-do-not-log-on-much.html)

sglaine 12-07-2007 07:53 AM

Emailing to the ones that do not log on much...

:) I was wondering if we could get a list of emails of the members and start like a mews letter and keep everyone informed about meets and progress of the Chapter..DE does that and it I feel that it brings members closer...What are your thoughts and could you help out the Leader in his Venture:)

BIGKEN 12-07-2007 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by sglaine
:) I was wondering if we could get a list of emails of the members and start like a mews letter and keep everyone informed about meets and progress of the Chapter..DE does that and it I feel that it brings members closer...What are your thoughts and could you help out the Leader in his Venture:)

What's a "mews" letter??

sglaine 12-07-2007 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
What's a "mews" letter??

News.......:)

48' fordster 12-10-2007 03:31 PM

haha MEWS now thats a good one. haha

sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

My email is Alec.goldsmith@gmail.com

gray91 12-22-2007 03:56 PM

read between the lines . . .

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
What's a "mews" letter??

Mews letter--- "secret" way to round up guys for a Kittens trip without the old ladies being any the wiser...:-innocent

Of course the Fearless Leader assures us he won't sell our emails to spammers, and big corporations and politicians, Hmm? :-whud

gray91 12-22-2007 04:01 PM

Idea: Since this is a public forum, and shows up on Google from time to time, should those who wish PM their emails to you or something? This way outsiders looking to harvest email addresses don't make a list for spammers from our site..

:-spam

Sean if you get a big response I can always scoot up there to your shop and help you collate the lists.. This would also help jump-start the "Birthday Thread" idea you mentioned ..

sglaine 12-22-2007 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by gray91
Idea: Since this is a public forum, and shows up on Google from time to time, should those who wish PM their emails to you or something? This way outsiders looking to harvest email addresses don't make a list for spammers from our site..

:-spam

Sean if you get a big response I can always scoot up there to your shop and help you collate the lists.. This would also help jump-start the "Birthday Thread" idea you mentioned ..

Yes that is one of things to do for 2008 and also To maybe setup a chapter email account in like MSN or something like that so members can email us

gray91 12-22-2007 07:05 PM

That's a good idea.. Let me know if you need a hand with any of that especially since I don't have to work until 2 Jan. And the family return is delayed til after 4 Jan.

sglaine 12-22-2007 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by gray91
That's a good idea.. Let me know if you need a hand with any of that especially since I don't have to work until 2 Jan. And the family return is delayed til after 4 Jan.

We can get a lot done before then...BIGKEN should be in on this as well.