Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   New Member from Ma just introducing myself (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/679633-new-member-from-ma-just-introducing-myself.html)

LiftedFx4F250 11-30-2007 05:12 PM

New Member from Ma just introducing myself

hey,

i just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Jason from Saugus Ma. and say that this site is great and ive been browsing it forever and its helped me out multiple times, I just never signed up for one reason or another. anyway here are a couple pics of my truck and a link to my car domain. let me know what you guys think.

its a 2003 Ford F-250 Superduty FX4 with a 8.5" ProComp lift kit and 38.5x14.5x16.5 Super Swamper TSL/SX's on 16.5x10" American Racing Wheels. -20% tint up front -5% tint in back -Custom true dual exhaust with no cats bent in 2.5" stainless tubing with 40 series Flowmaster mufflers and 4" slash cut tips -6.5" touchscreen dvd player -Xbox behind the passenger seat -2007 Black Grill -Skyjacker dual Stabilizer Setup -LED bar under tailgate -K&N FIPK ver-2 Intake system -Clear roof running lites -Billet gas door -Procomp ES 9000 Nitro Shocks ita going in the shop in about 2 weeks for a Factory Tech valve body, and the stock 3.73 Gears are being swapped to 5.13's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sfdgsdhsfd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0/DSCI0054.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0/DSCI0059.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2655477

77f2504by4 11-30-2007 05:47 PM

Great to have you aboard! we are in the planning stages of our january 08 gtg. hope to see you there! new faces are always welcome!

BIGKEN 11-30-2007 08:16 PM

Hey...Jason...welcome aboard...:-wink ...lots of great stuff throughout the threads. You have a great looking truck there...thanks for posting the pics. If you want to see some other wild trucks from the northeast...check out the threads relating to the Big June Bash and Talk about the Greenfield Meet. They're both in the NE Regional Threads.

While you're here...why not join the New England Region? Lot's of great guys and gals that share your enthusiasm for Ford trucks. We try to meet every month...in different areas...some of our events are educational...such as Battleship Cove and the Higgins Museum...some are shows to show off your rigs...such as the Big June Bash...some are less than educational...of the ...ahem...adult variety. One common theme...they're all fun.

Right now we're deciding where to meet in January...looks like the car show in Boston is a good bet...we'll have a poll soon to decide. Check out the thread and give us your input. Hope to meet you soon!!!

sglaine 11-30-2007 09:47 PM

:) Welcome Jason and if you have any questions drop me a PM or BIGKEN and I am the New England Chapter leader..By the way..LOL My spelling stinks..:-X22

donjamer 11-30-2007 10:00 PM

Welcome Jason it is nice to have new members.. Thats what makes the club better.. Thanks :-X22

Nice pixs, but I have to ask where in MA can you find any off road trails?

I am in MA also near the NH border so not to afar from you..

Also another member is from your neck of the woods..

LiftedFx4F250 12-01-2007 08:13 AM

Thanks guys for all the replys, again this site is great, and i will deffinatly be at the next meet.

as for offroad trails in ma, those pics are from a very small area near my house that i go to just to mess around, only takes about 10 minutes to drive all the trails, but there is a couple 1/2 decent mud holes because its near the marsh so the dirt is real soft, if you go after it rains out it gets pretty deep.

NHTriton 12-03-2007 10:09 AM

Nice lookin' truck there!

Welcome to the nuthouse. ;)
If Ken starts to drive you crazy, just say the SNOW word. That'll show him! :D

BIGKEN 12-03-2007 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by NHTriton
Nice lookin' truck there!

Welcome to the nuthouse. ;)
If Ken starts to drive you crazy, just say the SNOW word. That'll show him! :D

SNOW...GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:-X09 !!!

sglaine 12-03-2007 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
SNOW...GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:-X09 !!!

:) To early to think Spring.. Right after Christmas you can okay..:-missingt

gray91 12-03-2007 03:51 PM

Greetings and welcome.. Hmm, Saugus. That's not far from a few of the meet spots.. Boston area.. In fact the Jan GTG looks to be right in your area. Once in a great while the guys head up to an establishment in Salisbury (They have furry animals the guys like to look at up there) :-innocent so at least one of the 08 meets looks like it'll be near you.

BTW you wrote that your 2003 has true dual exhaust, all custom, and no cats.. How do you manage to get a Massachusetts inspection sticker without 'em? Officialy speaking supposed to have 'em 1980 and newer, even though 80-83 are emissions-exempt. Plus 95 and up have to be California emissions-compliant to be registered here

(Just curious.. You don't need to go into detail if you don't want, especially if it's one of those "cool" inspection stations.. Public forum, no need to get folks in hot water with the registry. :-X06 )

LiftedFx4F250 12-03-2007 04:13 PM

thanks for all the replys, cant wait to hit up the january meet. as for inspection.. well.. i havent gotten one with all the new stuff on my truck yet.. the whole lift, exhaust and everything was just done in june so im coming up on needing a sticker now, i think i know where i can get one, and according to a friend who owns a shop, since they dont sniffer test them anymore, as long as it doesnt throw the c.e.l. then it will pass as long as the inspector doesnt look into why the exhaust smells so bad, and is much louder than any f250 around here. as for not throwing a c.e.l. i put on one of those cheesy stupid o2 sensor extendo things from ebay (just search check engine light on ebay) and its worked good so far, so i guess its not so stupid or cheesy lol. so my real worry is the 2" lift law, and the tint law, but its amazing what a quick hundred in the inspectors hand can do for you.

sglaine 12-03-2007 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by LiftedFx4F250
thanks for all the replys, cant wait to hit up the january meet. as for inspection.. well.. i havent gotten one with all the new stuff on my truck yet.. the whole lift, exhaust and everything was just done in june so im coming up on needing a sticker now, i think i know where i can get one, and according to a friend who owns a shop, since they dont sniffer test them anymore, as long as it doesnt throw the c.e.l. then it will pass as long as the inspector doesnt look into why the exhaust smells so bad, and is much louder than any f250 around here. as for not throwing a c.e.l. i put on one of those cheesy stupid o2 sensor extendo things from ebay (just search check engine light on ebay) and its worked good so far, so i guess its not so stupid or cheesy lol. so my real worry is the 2" lift law, and the tint law, but its amazing what a quick hundred in the inspectors hand can do for you.

Good Luck on the Inspection and keep us posted..We will see you in Jan....:)

shortbed7.3 12-03-2007 04:48 PM

LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!! HE HE HE HE !!!! COLD BLUSTERY SNOW!!!!! :cool: SON OF A B ITS COLD!!!! OH! I GOT RIPPLES IN MY NIPPLES!!!!! SNOW,SNOW SNOW!!!! i cant believe that we actually have a new member from mass!!!! :-wink welcome to the asylum!!!! nice rig,we gotta meet sometime.gather up all ur buddies and tell them about us!!!!(just dont mention you know sean and ken, their the black sheep of the club.):-X14 everytime i meet with them,i get in some kind of a bind. hope we can put somethin together for the spring,dont see a winter meet in the future..... KEN!!!!! IS THAT A SNOWMAN STANDING BEHIND YOU????? RUN!!!!!!!

sglaine 12-03-2007 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!! HE HE HE HE !!!! COLD BLUSTERY SNOW!!!!! :cool: SON OF A B ITS COLD!!!! OH! I GOT RIPPLES IN MY NIPPLES!!!!! SNOW,SNOW SNOW!!!! i cant believe that we actually have a new member from mass!!!! :-wink welcome to the asylum!!!! nice rig,we gotta meet sometime.gather up all ur buddies and tell them about us!!!!(just dont mention you know sean and ken, their the black sheep of the club.):-X14 everytime i meet with them,i get in some kind of a bind. hope we can put somethin together for the spring,dont see a winter meet in the future..... KEN!!!!! IS THAT A SNOWMAN STANDING BEHIND YOU????? RUN!!!!!!!

We also have a new Member from your neck of the woods today Matt..:)

BIGKEN 12-04-2007 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by shortbed7.3

Ripples in your nippes??? :-hair Does Patty know about this condition??? }>

That's not a snowman...that's the new Focus!!!