Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   wondering about joining (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/674904-wondering-about-joining.html)

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 04:18 PM

wondering about joining

hey guys , just saying hello , iv been on fte for a while , thinking of joining NY chapter.
hope to see some of you on the road.

Peter

tewferford 11-16-2007 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by PETE'S_7.3PSD
hey guys , just saying hello , iv been on fte for a while , thinking of joining NY chapter.
hope to see some of you on the road.

Peter

Hey Pete, Where on LI are you. I live in Yaphank.

Ronin007 11-16-2007 07:24 PM

Welcome Peter to the NY Chapter and forum!! :-wink

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by tewferford
Hey Pete, Where on LI are you. I live in Yaphank.

dude thats sweet . im in Mastic Beach. just on the other side of Sunrise. we have to get together..

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ronin007
Welcome Peter to the NY Chapter and forum!! :-wink

thank you Very much. glad to be here ,

let me know guys if i can be of any help:-X22

Ronin007 11-16-2007 08:06 PM

let me know guys if i can be of any help:-X22

Actually yes you can be of help. Maybe both you and Frank can help me out with getting things going down your way. NY is too big of a state especially with me being in western part. Let me know if you would be willing help me out with that. Thanks!!

tewferford 11-16-2007 08:11 PM

dude thats sweet . im in Mastic Beach. just on the other side of LIE. we have to get together..

Ya know how to swing a hammer? I am building a solar room, and drinking beer. Wadda ya say?:-X22

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ronin007
Actually yes you can be of help. Maybe both you and Frank can help me out with getting things going down your way. NY is too big of a state especially with me being in western part. Let me know if you would be willing help me out with that. Thanks!!

let me know how can i help, and if i can do it , ill do my best, always willing to help out fellow FTE'ers

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by tewferford
Ya know how to swing a hammer? I am building a solar room, and drinking beer. Wadda ya say?:-X22

sounds like a plan . i have to work tommorrow, PM me you ph# and address and ill swing by on my way home tommorrow if you want.

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 08:27 PM

Frank my post was corrected i wrote LIE, dummie me , im south of Sunrise Hwy. LOL. im sure you figure it out. LMAO......sorry for mistake......

tewferford 11-16-2007 08:35 PM

Frank my post was corrected i wrote LIE, dummie me , im south of Sunrise Hwy. LOL. im sure you figure it out. LMAO......sorry for mistake......

You were right. You are south of the LIE.:) I guess you don't have a hammer huh? hehehe

How far are you from the Smith point bridge, or Neighborhood rd?

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 08:39 PM

i do , i do. just didnt know you need help Now.........

Ronin007 11-16-2007 08:41 PM

let me know how can i help, and if i can do it , ill do my best, always willing to help out fellow FTE'ers

Thanks Peter. I will let you know. Right now if either you or Frank want to do a G2G in the Long Island area that would be great. There seems to be a large number of members your way and it would be cool if you could meet up. Even if it is just you and Frank swinging hammers!!!! :-D

PETE'S_6.0PSD 11-16-2007 08:45 PM

hammer swinging G2G:-D

only on LI ,,,,,, :-missingt

and you know how we start conversation:
" here is the hammer, well talk later"

ROTFLMAO. i hope you get the joke Frank ,,,,

pm me you info and ill swing by.

tewferford 11-16-2007 08:48 PM

i do , i do. just didnt know you need help Now.........

How do you feel about taking a road trip?