Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Connecticut Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum227/)
-   -   death of a club (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/655701-death-of-a-club.html)

shortbed7.3 09-23-2007 07:58 AM

death of a club

it is with a heavy heart that i have to report that the ct powerstroke diesel club is no longer in existance.the immature candy ass that we called our pres decided all by hisself to pull the plug on the whole shootinmatch without as much as an what do you guys think??he says that the move was due to lack of interest,and lack of money,but that couldnt be farther from the truth. truth be told it was because the dude runnin the show was self centered and not willing to listen to constructive criticism.he was all for himself and was not concerned for the club as a whole.the website is off line,never to be seen again,but the members that do care are gonna restructure the club with a new name and hopefully be able to get a new site up and runnin.for now we will be at ford-trucks.com using that as our home base until something else can be set up .

BIGKEN 09-23-2007 08:55 AM

Hey Matt...sorry top hear about this...I'm not surprised, however, I 've been following you "Nuts from the Nutmeg State" on both the sites and noticed the negative energy . You guys had a good thing going...***** does happen though. You know that you're always welcome here...don't be a stranger!!! :-wink Hope to see you in Fall River on the 20th!!!

Trusty Rusty 09-23-2007 12:12 PM

Sorry to hear about that. Hope all goes well with the restructuring.

Does that make my shirt a collectors item?

sglaine 09-23-2007 02:36 PM

What the heck does he means lack of interest last I knew you guys were growing..Instead of shuttin it down a he should have passed it off to someone else and that would have been the right thing to do..:mad:

I was going to Anette up dues for that club I'm glad I did not now..
That is to bad for the ones that had there heart and sole into that club and I'm sure someone or the ones there will pick up from where it left off. And I'll pray that they do just that..

BIGKEN 09-24-2007 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
What the heck does he means lack of interest last I knew you guys were growing..Instead of shuttin it down a he should have passed it off to someone else and that would have been the right thing to do..:mad:

I was going to Anette up dues for that club I'm glad I did not now..
That is to bad for the ones that had there heart and sole into that club and I'm sure someone or the ones there will pick up from where it left off. And I'll pray that they do just that..

Who's Anette??? :confused:

donjamer 09-24-2007 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Who's Anette??? :confused:

Maybe one of the girls at Kittens..:-missingt :-missingt :-missingt

Your mean Ken....

shortbed7.3 09-24-2007 05:51 PM

i think he meant ante

BIGKEN 09-24-2007 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer
Maybe one of the girls at Kittens..:-missingt :-missingt :-missingt

Your mean Ken....

Mean??? Me??? }>

donjamer 09-24-2007 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
i think he meant ante

We know that....

But we need to have some fun you know...:-D

BIGKEN 09-24-2007 06:06 PM

i think he meant ante

You know Matt, I actually considered that. But that would imply that Sean was going to spend some money...and...as we all know...he suffers from alligator syndrome...you know...very short arms and deep pockets!!! :-missingt

BIGKEN 09-24-2007 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer
We know that....

But we need to have some fun you know...:-D

Correctumundo Big Don...and if we can't have fun with our fearful leader...who can we have fun with??? }>

sglaine 09-24-2007 07:52 PM

i think he meant ante

Your right and thank you for not bursting my bubble...LOL

glruff 09-28-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
Your right and thank you for not busting my bubble...LOL

I fixed it for you Sean. lmao