Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delaware Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum191/)
-   -   September chat thread. All BS welcome! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/648220-september-chat-thread-all-bs-welcome.html)

phil6608 09-26-2007 03:39 PM

No,,,still playing the waiting game!
Still need a driveshaft to put in.Other then that he has to put in my new super-duty tranny cooler/hook up the lines/tune it and put fluid in.
Hopefully by next weekend! we'll see,,,lol.
Oh and I may get a bigger tranny pan before the fluid goes in. Holds an Extra 3&1/2 quarts!

frederic 09-26-2007 09:55 PM

I believe you are correct in that it's 7/16-20.

glruff 09-27-2007 11:28 AM

Hey Dan did you see Frederic's reply to your question?

danlee 09-27-2007 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by glruff
Hey Dan did you see Frederic's reply to your question?

Yes, I did. I took the old hose and new pump to a hydraulics place. He is going to make a new hose with the correct fittings, since the old one is probably too short anyway. I have to get the length figured out. I ran into some other problems, the mounting holes in the new March bracket don't line up with the bosses in my water pump. I have taken that to a local machine shop for modification. I am still waiting for the pulley to arrive, so I can get it aligned.

glruff 09-28-2007 05:44 PM

Now this is funny,

Congrats glruff on making the 6,300th post in the DE chapter while making your 4,100th post.

Now it doesn't get any better than that. lol

danlee 09-28-2007 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by danlee
Yes, I did. I took the old hose and new pump to a hydraulics place. He is going to make a new hose with the correct fittings, since the old one is probably too short anyway. I have to get the length figured out. I ran into some other problems, the mounting holes in the new March bracket don't line up with the bosses in my water pump. I have taken that to a local machine shop for modification. I am still waiting for the pulley to arrive, so I can get it aligned.

I got the pump mounted and had the hoses made. My Ebay pulley hasn't arrived yet, but I now realize that it will sit too far back to line up with the crank pulley. I ordered another pulley from Summit, that should work with a little adjustment. I'll have to resell the Ebay pulley.

That brings up another item. I am going to Englishtown NJ tomorrow. My son will be there and he has a bunch of my excess parts to sell.

Is there anyone else going to Englishtown?

350steve 09-28-2007 06:43 PM

That brings up another item. I am going to Englishtown NJ tomorrow. My son will be there and he has a bunch of my excess parts to sell.

Is there anyone else going to Englishtown?

Some of the NJ guys will be there..

350steve 09-28-2007 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by glruff
Now this is funny,

Congrats glruff on making the 6,300th post in the DE chapter while making your 4,100th post.

Now it doesn't get any better than that. lol

Thats 100+ posts this week.You really need to do something else
like BINGO..:-X15

glruff 09-28-2007 06:53 PM

Trying to catch Mil1ion, lol.

No, just spending too much time in the HOOD.

danlee 09-28-2007 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by 350steve
Some of the NJ guys will be there..

I'll look for a bunch of Ford trucks.

350steve 09-28-2007 07:33 PM

I'll look for a bunch of Ford trucks.

I may stop by for a walk around latter in the day.It's close to me.

glruff 09-29-2007 04:25 AM

Did you guys see the message posted by ADMIN regarding searches??

"In order to address recent site outages, we are temporarily disabling search. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, you can search the site from Google - just type your search terms followed by - site:ford-trucks.com"

Foxxy 09-30-2007 03:33 PM

The "cat" is out of the bag.....ask Pony Hauler bout his new toy!! http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...%20F150%20FX2/

glruff 09-30-2007 04:39 PM

Hey Kevin, nice F one fitty, did ya win that at Winner's today????

Pony Hauler 09-30-2007 04:52 PM

no...winner had a chance for my business, but they didn't want to deal with me.
It did look good having a truck lead the ponies to the stalls. For those that didn't make this show, you missed a good time. Between the Fers and stangs, we had 16 vehicles there. WE were the show. :-headbang
Now I am an official Fer