Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum93/)
-   -   Arthur Show Questions (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/641480-arthur-show-questions.html)

ReedZ 08-09-2007 03:04 PM

Arthur Show Questions

Hey Guys,
I plan on coming to the Arthur show on the Sunday even though I don't currently have a truck.
Wondering, are there usually trucks for sale at the show? I have been casually looking for one to pick up as my first truck, but haven't really come across too many that interest me. I'm specifically looking for a 73-78. Preferably with dual tanks and either a 390 or larger motor.

If there aren't too many for sale there, can anyone suggest any other places to keep an eye out on? I check the papers and autotraders and such, but not too much ever comes up, and the ones that do are usually already restored and priced high which is understandable.
I did come across one last year, which i passed up and have been kicking myself ever since.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Geoff

Beast12 08-09-2007 03:52 PM

Hey Geoff!

There are sometimes trucks for sale at the show. If there aren't any I am sure someone will know of someone that has one for sale. :)

-Matt :-tap

brents 08-10-2007 07:40 AM

Hey Geoff

My 79 is for sale, and if I can convince the wife to come to the Aruther show she'll bring it (im going to be driving the 99 diesel).

It has a 351M (sorry) and is mostly stock.

Any interest?

Thanks,
-Brent

truckfarmingcanuck 08-10-2007 07:41 AM

Reedz stop by and see me at the flea market in Arthur. I come accross this stuff all the time. Unfortunetly all I have is a 66 F100 and 69 F250 right now but I do know where there is a 390 motor sitting on an engine stand should you come accross a truck that needs a big block.
I will be the guy in the green truck. See you in a week

TFC
Jeff

ReedZ 08-10-2007 12:57 PM

Thanks Fella's
I'll definitely look for you guys at the show.

Brent, does your truck have dual tanks? Let me know a few more details on your truck and what you're asking for it.

Thanks
Geoff

Red Ford Truck 08-11-2007 08:55 AM

I know it's not a 73 to 79 but have a look in my gallery.

Hi Reedz I see from your post on the Ontario board you are looking for a nice Ford Pick Up.

Check out my gallery I am selling the nice Red Truck for $6,000 it comes with "20" MSR Rims and a $10,000 paint and body job.

There is Zero Rust on this truck most parts are southern, it's a 5 speed standard with true dual exhaust and headers.

Custom interior with bucket seats.

Much Much More, have a look at it in my Gallery.

Cheers, Rick.

Mil1ion 08-12-2007 01:56 PM

Reed, Brent's truck is very nice and a great deal.
I've ridden in it on a couple of occasions.

Plus.... Brent is one the good guy's.;)

ReedZ 08-13-2007 07:27 AM

Red Ford Truck,
Thanks for the offer, but I do have my mind set on a 73-79. Preferrably a 73-77
You're truck is very nice though.

Good luck selling it.

Geoff

Red Ford Truck 08-13-2007 09:11 AM

Reedz I don't blame you. LOL.

Originally Posted by ReedZ
Red Ford Truck,
Thanks for the offer, but I do have my mind set on a 73-79. Preferrably a 73-77
You're truck is very nice though.

Good luck selling it.

Geoff

If you were looking in my gallery you probably noticed all the rest of my trucks past and present are 1977 to 1979's LOL.

I like my 1990 but the 1973 t0 1979 ford trucks a quite simply the best of the best IMHO.

Cheers,Rick.