Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Who is interested in a mid Summer meet??? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/625800-who-is-interested-in-a-mid-summer-meet.html)

sglaine 06-24-2007 12:17 PM

Who is interested in a mid Summer meet???

This thread is to see who is interested in having a Summer meet. The Meet will be in August and thing of having it in Worster MA or somewheres near there.

So please sign up here and we will go from there..

puppypower 06-24-2007 10:26 PM

I would be, at any time. It will be my first. Just found out about the Greenfield meet. :-X15 I'll pay more attention from now on.

downhillpat 06-25-2007 12:39 AM

I would be there. This time with own truck...would there judging to be had...blue might just take the 87 -91 category..unless someone else wants to challenge...

tomorrow my thermostat & core support goes in, hopefully that freckin oil pump shaft didn't drop down...I don't think it did, we'll see.

the damn motor is so blue it blinds me...I'm no longer embarrassed to pop the hood....I want a cutout now...but somehow I don't think that the gumball machines would like it too much...even though it ain't that loud...

BIGKEN 06-25-2007 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by puppypower
I would be, at any time. It will be my first. Just found out about the Greenfield meet. :-X15 I'll pay more attention from now on.

Hey, puppypower, good to hear from you...you missed a great time in Greenfield...it was worth the drive to see some of the trucks that were there and meet some of the guys...hopefully you tracked down all the pictures and videos that were posted. While you're on, how about joining the New England Chapter...great bunch of guys who have some fun!!! See you in August.

BIGKEN 06-25-2007 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by sglaine
This thread is to see who is interested in having a Summer meet. The Meet will be in August and thing of having it in Worster MA or somewheres near there.

So please sign up here and we will go from there..

Hey Big Man...you know I'm a player...but only if you keep your clothes on this time!!! :-missingt

fordtough3521 06-25-2007 09:52 AM

I'll only be around for the 1st week or so in August, so I don't think I'll make it. Have to go down to VA for 2 months for training. One of these days I'll get to one of these meets though.

puppypower 06-25-2007 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Hey, puppypower, good to hear from you...you missed a great time in Greenfield...it was worth the drive to see some of the trucks that were there and meet some of the guys...hopefully you tracked down all the pictures and videos that were posted. While you're on, how about joining the New England Chapter...great bunch of guys who have some fun!!! See you in August.

Already requested to join. It's up to sglaine now. How would I find the pics and vids?

BIGKEN 06-25-2007 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by puppypower
Already requested to join. It's up to sglaine now. How would I find the pics and vids?

Hey puppypower...good to know you requested membership in the New England Chapter...I can guarantee that Sean will approve your application...if he doesn't, I will slap him. Under the new england chapter, check out the thread titled "Talk about the meet in Greenfield"...there are pictures and videos posted...also check out sglaines gallery...he has some pictures posted also. If you pm me with your email address, I can send you some more pictures. All in all there are some good things posted. I look forward to meeting you at the August GTG. :-X22

Ken

puppypower 06-25-2007 08:04 PM

Loved the pics. Especially the bronco. I helped my friend back in MD put on a 9" lift (6" sus, 3" body) and 44's. It was a sweet ride. I loved that truck. Looked like a great time. I'll make sure to make the next one. Anything else show up other than smokers? I couldn't really tell from the pics.

7283-F250 06-28-2007 08:30 PM

I had my Focus there....
I have brought the beater Toyota a couple times and hopefully before the summer is out I will have the truck running with the FE 360ci in it.

BIGKEN 07-03-2007 11:09 AM

BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...Anybody else interested...or have thoughts or suggestions...let's hear from someone...or...should we just pick a date/time/place...and let the chips fall where they may?!? :-banghead

sglaine 07-03-2007 05:53 PM

:-wink :-wink Lets rock here and get things moving

glidestreet 07-03-2007 07:34 PM

meet in mid summer

i would be interested as long as i am accepted i have a 2004 f350 superduty xlt with 5.4 L

sglaine 07-03-2007 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by glidestreet
i would be interested as long as i am accepted i have a 2004 f350 superduty xlt with 5.4 L

You could have a 1929 Ford AA truck and you still would be accepted as long you own a Ford it doesn't matter and please join us..:)

And most of all Welcome to FTE for the best place for Ford related stuff and join the chapter and get involved..

glidestreet 07-03-2007 08:27 PM

i will

thanks and yes i do drive a ford i also work for a ford dealership in nh.