Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   last post (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/624146-last-post.html)

CaptGuz 06-18-2007 09:55 PM

last post

well guys i'm thinking i'm gonna get off this site. it was fun for the first month or so but after that it has gotten a lot more sarcastic and i just dont do well with sarcasm. i get enough of it at work and just want to talk with people when i leave work which is what i though i found here. i left another message board because of the same thing. It seems my opinions are always wrong which i didn't think was possible with an opinion, and it seems like people are getting tired of me posting. i dont post to get a high post number though i pick on some about it, i do it because i like taking part in conversations. either way i appreciate the help i have received so far and wish you all the best of luck. i will probalby still read the board but i dont know that i will be contributing anything else.

arctic y block 06-18-2007 10:35 PM

Sorry ta hear that Capt. Ya ain't given me any problem and I don't think that I have you.
I've been put down on here also. I just consider the 40 years of exsperiance I have and shrug it off. If they don't like my opinion than don't use it. Same goes for me. Ain't no big thing. And yes there are thought's on here that take opinions a little to far. But than there is no age limit to who can post.

Xyzzy 06-18-2007 10:38 PM

I thought the forum was just for fun.

Hope you don't leave!

:-huh

79 Trailer Special 06-18-2007 10:59 PM

Hey Capt, dont leave over crap like that. You have to thicken your skin some and as previously mentioned remember opinions are like butt holes...everyone has one right or wrong and you are just as entitled to yours as is anyone else. Hopefully you reconsider and stick around, theres a good bunch of people here....well except for maybe the Elf :D

SCWIDVICIOUS 06-19-2007 07:38 AM

Thanks for the compliment Rick..lol
Just take a break if you get tired of it like I do.
I get discouraged, then after a while I come back.

The elf has spoken.

skymonkey 06-19-2007 01:16 PM

Come on Guz you can't leave I thought you were going to be the Capt in the Eastern chapter.

CaptGuz 06-19-2007 02:34 PM

...i was really hoping for a lot more response...

... then when there was like 20 responses saying "no dont go" i was gonna be all like.. "HAAAAHHHHHH GOTCHA ... I LOVE YOU GUYS... YOURE TOOOOO EAAAASSSYYYY"

...yea you all screwed that up for me.

oh well... back to posting (reason i wasn't on here was because i was formatting my computer lol) ... even cliff and blackie didn't really care :( oh well

BullDog24 06-19-2007 03:04 PM

i dont go away

BullDog24 06-19-2007 03:05 PM

ok im kidding you can stay

CaptGuz 06-19-2007 03:46 PM

ok ... thanks .. have you become the friggin' pres yet or what?

blackie96 06-19-2007 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by CaptGuz
...i was really hoping for a lot more response...

... then when there was like 20 responses saying "no dont go" i was gonna be all like.. "HAAAAHHHHHH GOTCHA ... I LOVE YOU GUYS... YOURE TOOOOO EAAAASSSYYYY"

...yea you all screwed that up for me.

oh well... back to posting (reason i wasn't on here was because i was formatting my computer lol) ... even cliff and blackie didn't really care :( oh well

Oh, don't you even try it buddy boy.....I was talkin to ya on yahoo when you put this post up...and I kept talkin until you said good night! I figure you're old enough to make your own decision and you don't need me or anyone else to tell you to stay or go! So there! :-X07

CaptGuz 06-19-2007 07:50 PM

i know - i was feedin you the same crap that i was typing on here lol... but it didn't work on you either - guess i got no friends here :( Oh well... me and the elf will hang out if nobody else wants me

CaptGuz 06-19-2007 07:50 PM

...oh and skymonkey is my friend too... him me and bulldog are the east chapter so nahhhhhh

MAKO314 06-19-2007 08:17 PM

the elf aint the best of company, you can pick your friends but damn the elf. man up your standards :-missingt

Originally Posted by CaptGuz
i know - i was feedin you the same crap that i was typing on here lol... but it didn't work on you either - guess i got no friends here :( Oh well... me and the elf will hang out if nobody else wants me

CaptGuz 06-19-2007 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by MAKO314
the elf aint the best of company, you can pick your friends but damn the elf. man up your standards :-missingt

well...will you be my fr-end?