Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   argggggg precal grrrr (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/617157-argggggg-precal-grrrr.html)

brentleedragon 05-28-2007 05:59 PM

argggggg precal grrrr

precal sucks grrr i have been studying for my final all day today, and It's made me feel extremely stupid. Like wow have I really done this all year :-( i have about 6 things im stuck on and it sucksss

Rusty49 05-28-2007 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by brentleedragon
precal sucks grrr i have been studying for my final all day today, and It's made me feel extremely stupid. Like wow have I really done this all year :-( i have about 6 things im stuck on and it sucksss

I barely scraped through my precal class, it was a PITA but I am not worth a dang at math, good luck :-D

brentleedragon 05-28-2007 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rusty49
I barely scraped through my precal class, it was a PITA but I am not worth a dang at math, good luck :-D

I have an 85 in the class, and I need a D at least on the final to keep in the 80's haha how sad but i want a 75+ on the final

Rusty49 05-28-2007 06:36 PM

If it were me I would be happy as a clam with a C in the class lol, but that was also precalc for Wazzu, never took it in highschool

brentleedragon 05-28-2007 06:40 PM

ah I have a pact with my parents If I do well this year, they will buy me a couple plane tickets this summer to go to California for friends and New York to see my cousin, so thats why i want to do really well.....and freaking out its the only class that i know I can possibly fail the final in

Placermike 05-28-2007 09:00 PM

Calculus 'Kicks'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love math!...Damn did I just have an ##gasm?

Don't read many books , but I do like to relax with a great math book...Trig and Calc are my favs.:-bigparty

brentleedragon 05-28-2007 09:06 PM

wanna come over and take my final for me :-)

Placermike 05-28-2007 11:19 PM

wanna come over and take my final for me :-)

Did a Calculus final once, and it was great fun...I sweated, I studied...then I aced it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Major Payne says...'Da Partiy is just beginning, my little scrotum sacks'...lol

brentleedragon 05-28-2007 11:25 PM

think you can help me with some problems not really calculus....but :-D

2sin^2x+cos2x/sinx = cscx

:-D i need to show how to get there lol

2cos^2x=11 sinx+7 given 0 (is less than or equal to) X (which is less then or equal to 2(pie)

those are the ones im really stuck up on when studying, think you can help with it :-D

nighthawk285 05-29-2007 03:33 AM

yeah, I remember that, just not how to do it....im stuck on this friggin statistics stuff....another PITA class to get out'a the way

Snowbunny 05-29-2007 10:50 AM

Calculus Rocks! I absolutly loved it! I was bummed when I finished all the Calc classes! When's you final? I would love to give you a 'push' in the right direction, but I leave in two hours for Spokane (6-hour drive!) and won't be home until Wednesday night....

nubeee1 05-29-2007 05:38 PM

Snowbunny,...Your the best!

Cant help you with math.........But I am good at jumping out of airplanes 8D

brentleedragon 05-29-2007 05:40 PM

lol well i took the final today and its my lastday, the teacher told me I did well so im guessing above 80% :-)

nubeee1 05-29-2007 05:46 PM

Wooooooooh..Woooooh............Congrats!!!:-drink

brentleedragon 05-29-2007 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by nubeee1
Wooooooooh..Woooooh............Congrats!!!:-drink

lol yeap :-)