Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Summer plans/vacations (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/611383-summer-plans-vacations.html)

67nukeford 05-10-2007 11:00 AM

Summer plans/vacations

Hey guys,

So, what is everyone planning on doing this summer? It's getting to be that time of year (finally). I'm taking the wife and kids and stuffing them into the '06, heading to Memphis, Nashville (the wife like country music), then heading off to Myrtle Beach, SC for a week. Be doing the usual boating, when I can squeeze it in. Maybe take a weekend in Okoboji, I haven't been there since I was a kid.

jseim44 05-10-2007 11:10 AM

Well I don't really have any vacations (that I know of). I guess I'll just be working all summer again........nothing new there. I also plan to get a few things done with Blue. I guess we'll just see how it goes. So far I haven't done much ("summer" started last Wednesday). I've attempted to fix the leaky rear main on my 390, time will tell if I was successful!!!

-Jake

cowboywanabe 05-10-2007 05:39 PM

Nashville sounds fun, I've always wanted to go there.

Got a trip to Colorado planned the first week in July.

I get two weeks of single-guy time in June, the wife will be on her annual military trip and the kids will be at the grandparents... party time!

428HIGHBOY 05-10-2007 06:07 PM

I will be heading to detroit for the 4th of july. Father-in-law is an engineer for ford. He is taking us to the ford museum. Then we are heading to northern Michigan to the grandparent in-laws. Its really cool country up there, they live on a river.

67nukeford 05-14-2007 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
Nashville sounds fun, I've always wanted to go there.

Got a trip to Colorado planned the first week in July.

I get two weeks of single-guy time in June, the wife will be on her annual military trip and the kids will be at the grandparents... party time!

You lucky dog!! Wish I could play bachelor for a week or two! Hey 428HIGHBOY, you'll have to let us know about your trip to the Ford museum, I'd like to get up there somtime!

CBSuperduty 05-14-2007 11:23 AM

If we can get this truck done then we will hopefully be truck pulling...

Might head to OKC over Memorial Day weekend and up to the Twin Cities in late August/early September.

FordTrucksKickGM 05-23-2007 11:37 AM

My only plan is my annual canoe trip down the Niobrara in July. I might take a little extra time off and cruise around the black hills.

cowboywanabe 06-29-2007 09:57 AM

C-YA! I am off to Colorado after work today... I probably won't be on FTE, so I expect y'all to behave and not burn the chapter down or anything! :-D

67nukeford 06-29-2007 10:30 AM

Have a good trip Rob! I'm taking off next Thursday for Myrtle Beach, SC. I'll try and keep things under control til then!