Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   New F250 owner (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/610961-new-f250-owner.html)

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 01:23 AM

New F250 owner

Hey all...

My name is Jeremy and right now I live and work in Nash County though i'll be moving back to wake county to live for a little while. I just got an 81 F250 4WD Supercab Longbed with plenty of dents and dings. Its got the regular old 351 Windsor engine. I have a few pictures in the gallery and I think i did it right so if you'd like to see you can there. Would love to meet up with some people and see what all I can learn. I've been active in other clubs and this truck is a second vehicle, not my primary.

Well... Thanks to all and be safe.

Jeremy G
1981 Ford F250 Supercab 4WD
MODS: Orange and Rust, Dents and Dings, but still built Ford Tough.

79 Trailer Special 05-09-2007 07:54 AM

Welcome to the madness :)

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 10:33 AM

Hey Jeremy,

Glad you joined us. Looks like a good truck to start a project. If you would like to join the NC Chapter click on my signature.

Also we are having a GTG in Sanford May 19 join us since you will be a part of the Eastern Chapter.

Cliff

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 11:09 AM

Thanks guys... that'd be great. I doubt I can make the GTG because my Department is celebrating its golden anniversary that weekend. But we'll see... where is it going to be in Sanford?

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by CaptGuz
Thanks guys... that'd be great. I doubt I can make the GTG because my Department is celebrating its golden anniversary that weekend. But we'll see... where is it going to be in Sanford?

Read the thread called A GTG all the info is in there. Also if you have the time read the sticky threads here in out chapter and a few of the other threads

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 08:38 PM

Read it... GC in Sanford... will try to swing by but doubt i'll be able to. who knows. Again thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad i'm finally a Ford Guy (well... Ford/Pontiac guy but shhhh dont tell)

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 08:59 PM

Read it... GC in Sanford... will try to swing by but doubt i'll be able to. who knows. Again thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad i'm finally a Ford Guy (well... Ford/Pontiac guy but shhhh dont tell)

What kind of poncho?

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 09:04 PM

I've got an 05 Pont Grand Prix. Setup with Strobe Lights, LED's, Siren, 20% windows, 18" PCW Wheels that similate the GTP wheels just look better, Dual exhaust, strut braces, poly mounts, etc etc. i like it but its no truck and i've wanted a truck for a while. Funny enough i've told my girlfriend when we make our first million (yea right) that i want a brand new F250 blue or Red, longbed... guess i should have said what year lol...

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 09:07 PM

I've got an 05 Pont Grand Prix. Setup with Strobe Lights, LED's, Siren, 20% windows, 18" PCW Wheels that similate the GTP wheels just look better, Dual exhaust, strut braces, poly mounts, etc etc. i like it but its no truck and i've wanted a truck for a while. Funny enough i've told my girlfriend when we make our first million (yea right) that i want a brand new F250 blue or Red, longbed... guess i should have said what year lol...

Yeah the new ones cost as much as some small houses. I have a 74 Ventura sitting in my driveway

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 09:11 PM

excellent! I can't argue with how much this one cost (cough $600 cough) ... so i think i can manage working on it slowly. i've had too many thoughts of raming the side of my grand prix with the 250 since i have GAP insurance lol... that extra car payment could really make this truck NICE!

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 09:13 PM

excellent! I can't argue with how much this one cost (cough $600 cough) ... so i think i can manage working on it slowly. i've had too many thoughts of raming the side of my grand prix with the 250 since i have GAP insurance lol... that extra car payment could really make this truck NICE!

LOL. IM me I may be able to help

blackie96 05-09-2007 09:15 PM

Welcome CaptGuz.....My boyfriend also has a fixed up Grand Prix. In support of him I guess I'm a Ford/Pontiac girl....lol His name just also hapens to be Jeremy...small world, huh?

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by blackie96
Welcome CaptGuz.....My boyfriend also has a fixed up Grand Prix. In support of him I guess I'm a Ford/Pontiac girl....lol His name just also hapens to be Jeremy...small world, huh?

Yep that is true. shall we jump over to the other thread and see what kind of trouble we can get into???? :-missingt

CaptGuz 05-09-2007 09:51 PM

hah... your name isn't jessica is it? lol... maybe my girlfriend is secretly on here too!?? i'd love for SOMEONE to ACCIDENTLY ram my car while i'm NOT in it... then you can happily drive off knowing you got to do some carnage. hehe

SuperSnake 05-09-2007 09:53 PM

hah... your name isn't jessica is it? lol... maybe my girlfriend is secretly on here too!?? i'd love for SOMEONE to ACCIDENTLY ram my car while i'm NOT in it... then you can happily drive off knowing you got to do some carnage. hehe

Cool Demo derby LOL we're in the thread Who's up for a round of Name That Part