Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Whats Your Favorite Chocolate bar? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/602374-whats-your-favorite-chocolate-bar.html)

nubeee1 04-13-2007 11:42 PM

Whats Your Favorite Chocolate bar?

mmmmmmmm Snickers!!!!

emmyndex 04-13-2007 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by nubeee1
mmmmmmmm Snickers!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWW - this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me...*sniff, sniff*...I'm all choked up!

This is a tough question though...I never met a chocolate bar I didn't like!

nubeee1 04-13-2007 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by emmyndex
AWWWWWWWWWW - this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me...*sniff, sniff*...I'm all choked up!This is a tough question though...I never met a chocolate bar I didn't like!

Take your time and think about it, there's a lot of good ones out there!!:-missingt

emmyndex 04-14-2007 05:29 PM

Take your time and think about it, there's a lot of good ones out there!!:-missingt

There's this great little candy store in Issaquah Washington called Boehms. I would have to say that the mixed truffles from there are my favorite...mmmmmmmmm...I think I'll go steal one of John's Hershey bars now.

Placermike 04-14-2007 08:23 PM

Hershey's with almonds, if I can't find a 'Payday'!

emmyndex 04-14-2007 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
Hershey's with almonds, if I can't find a 'Payday'!

Research has found that almonds are beneficial for weight loss. Chocolate releases endorphins in the female brain that simulate the feeling of being in love. I say that almond Hersey bars are the perfect food for women!

If given enough chocolate, a woman doesn't need a man!

Placermike 04-14-2007 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by emmyndex
Research has found that almonds are beneficial for weight loss. Chocolate releases endorphins in the female brain that simulate the feeling of being in love. I say that almond Hersey bars are the perfect food for women!

If given enough chocolate, a woman doesn't need a man!

If that is correct...TO HECK WITH CHOCOLATE!

emmyndex 04-14-2007 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
If that is correct...TO HECK WITH CHOCOLATE!

Actually, when given "enough" chocolate our butts get so big no man wants us anyway! ;)

oneminizut 04-14-2007 10:39 PM

My favorite chocolate bar is anything I can throw and emmyndex chases like a retriever. That gives me time to lock the door and turn out the lights. Heck we have a shed with hay, it's not like I'm cruel!! }>

nubeee1 04-14-2007 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
My favorite chocolate bar is anything I can throw and emmyndex chases like a retriever. That gives me time to lock the door and turn out the lights. Heck we have a shed with hay, it's not like I'm cruel!! }>

Wow..............:eek: :-hair :-hair ...............You better not Ever turn them light off!..:-missingt

emmyndex 04-14-2007 10:51 PM

Oh boy, do we ever have a hay shed. Just ask my daughter. :-X14

oneminizut 04-14-2007 10:54 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

let's Not go there!! :-missingt

emmyndex 04-14-2007 10:57 PM

LOL - but I want to!

nubeee1 04-14-2007 10:59 PM

For once I agree!!!.....I was drug out there once....Wasn't pretty!!:-missingt

emmyndex 04-14-2007 11:01 PM

For once I agree!!!.....I was drug out there once....Wasn't pretty!!:-missingt

Well, I have VERY fond memories of our hay shed. Lots of chocolate bars have been consumed there!