Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   What kind of beer do you like? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/598091-what-kind-of-beer-do-you-like.html)

Snowbunny 04-18-2007 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by lostmybeer
Where is Stone Ruination brewed? I've never heard or seen the bottle.

Every time I see your name, I think of my brother. He is ALWAYS walking around in circles saying, "I lost my beer!" Then I see he has one in each hand, just like you said happens to you! It cracks me up!:-missingt

lostmybeer 04-18-2007 11:47 PM

It happened again tonight. This time I had three different cups. 1. on the roof. 2. in the garage. 3. on the hot tub next to the ladder behind the case of nail. I'm glad my neighbor came over and helped find my beers.

Snowbunny 04-19-2007 10:04 AM

Sounds like a good friend indeed! I only hope you shared!

i1dery 04-19-2007 01:35 PM

My favorite beer is Mac N Jacks African ale, and all other times it's Coors of any kind
for yard working and truck tinkering and bs-in with friends and then theres Corona and a lime wedge to sit and relax with the wife and talk life. Others non-beer is Jim Beam,
Jack Daniels, and there good friend Jose' Quervo.

arctic y block 04-19-2007 01:41 PM

Natural Ice. Absolutely no bottle beer, unless it's Home Brew. And Captain Morgan's spiced rum. In a shot glass strait out of the freezer. Is it noon yet?

742504x4 04-19-2007 01:57 PM

Artic,

I'll guarantee it's after noon somewhere! ;-)

oneminizut 04-19-2007 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by arctic y block
Natural Ice. Absolutely no bottle beer, unless it's Home Brew. And Captain Morgan's spiced rum. In a shot glass strait out of the freezer. Is it noon yet?

Haha! That's what I drank bro! For the beer. I'm Irish and obviously susceptible to Whiskey but hey... Being sober sucks big monkey (......)

arctic y block 04-19-2007 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
Haha! That's what I drank bro! For the beer. I'm Irish and obviously susceptible to Whiskey but hey... Being sober sucks big monkey (......)

Ya I know it dose John. But having the strength to put it down when ya know ya have to says a lot about ya my friend.

oneminizut 04-19-2007 02:23 PM

How come no more emails bud?? How are you? what have you been up too?
Hows your neck and back? Tell me something. You had us all worried.

arctic y block 04-19-2007 02:49 PM

Just recovering slow John. Been trying to get out in this good weather we are having and get some exercise. I'm doing OK Bud, Thanks. Gonna do a format and reinstall the first of next week as my puter is ill. So that will keep me off line for a day at least. Damn Windows update BS. I'll put a 20 Gig partition on it this time and play with Red Hat or something other than MS. If I can get my Internet and Flight Sim to work I'll be a happy camper.

theenjoyer 04-19-2007 08:32 PM

RE: Where is Stone Brewery

Originally Posted by lostmybeer
Where is Stone Ruination brewed? I've never heard or seen the bottle.

Stone Brewery is out of San Diego, CA. Your need to look at a specialty beer shop to find it. There beer has distinctive names like Arrogant ******* Ale and feature gargoyles on the bottle. It is really some of the best beer in the country. A Stone Ruination IPA will set you back about $4 from a 2oz. bottle but it's hard to drink more than one without getting pretty loaded so chill a bottle, pour a pint and be happy with your one beer.

nighthawk285 05-04-2007 11:17 PM

well in getting ready for Cinco de Mayo, am in search of some Dos Equis (pretty good for mexican beer stuff), and maybe some Tequila, but going with the beer, either MGD, PBR, or Coors Light.....I know these aren't the best choices, but what we poor college students can't afford our trucks AND good beer....

i1dery 05-04-2007 11:21 PM

There's always OLD MILWALKIE,

nighthawk285 05-04-2007 11:26 PM

the beast? you buy that because its cheap, then after you've gone through enough of something to make your taste buds go numb, then you start on the beast.....better than wine though

i1dery 05-04-2007 11:38 PM

Cheap beer was the generic stuff in a white can simply saying BEER, for a buck 25
in high school in colo it was the stuff, back then had to make a choice, a 6pack of
coors and pushin your truck or Beer and a couple gals of gas to get somewhere to drink it. usually the graveyard outside of town.