Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   What kind of beer do you like? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/598091-what-kind-of-beer-do-you-like.html)

oneminizut 04-02-2007 03:22 AM

What kind of beer do you like?

Now obviously this post isn't for just beer. If I had my dithers and alot of money I drink Guiness cause I'm Irish blood and no other reason. But I like the micro-brews like samuel adams, dead mans ale, alaskan amber, fat tire and that old dark weinharts. But again, if it was my choice.... I take Jim beam, Evan Williams, Jack Daniels, or Johnnie Walker Black.

ToastedToad 04-02-2007 09:21 AM

I like beer that is thick, dark and full of flavor. But, I prefer Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey.

kwob 04-02-2007 09:25 AM

I like Samuel Adams and a good German Hefe Wiessen, Guinness. Not real big on hard alcohol but I do like some Jack Daniels from time to time.

RexB 04-02-2007 12:27 PM

My fav is Grolsch brewed in Holland but too expensive now.

So being an old Miller hand off and on since 14yo, I'm drinking that

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...50x160_31k.jpg

MARTYSTOWRIG 04-02-2007 10:36 PM

Guiness all the way

But I prefer it on Tap
I cannot do micro brews they gaive me headaches
I am acheap beer guy..... whatever you can get 30 for 12.00
Busch is always nice or Pabst

Placermike 04-02-2007 11:20 PM

I stay Red,White and Blue....Bud is the king of beers!

nubeee1 04-02-2007 11:46 PM

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.......:-X22 Corona NFL............ NO F*****g Lime!!!!!!

lostmybeer 04-03-2007 01:15 AM

I'm a local micro drinker. Currently have ESB Redhook on tap, Dick's Triple Belgium from Centralia ( a little fruit, dark flavor to it for the home brewer) for special occasions in the fridge. Snoqualmie Copperhead is the next to go on tap, very smooth crisp. I beleive Black Butte from Deschutes is 100 times better than Guinness, just because of the flavor. Either way, if its offered, I'll still drink it. As long its not from last summer.

tjc transport 04-03-2007 04:11 AM

there is only one type of beer to drink, and anyone that don't agree with me can go suck rocks.

now for my choice of berr.

are you ready yet???

the only type of beer to drink is,.........................

COLD BEER!!!!:-drink

RexB 04-03-2007 08:51 AM

FREE cold beer is the best. :-partybud

I don't know how the "blokes" drink the warm stuff. Like drinking warm lemonade or other yellow stuff. But we're changing them, more pubs are chilling their brews now.

hackwillie 04-03-2007 12:40 PM

Hamm's, the best cheap beer around. It is an acquired taste though. Grandpa used to work at the Olympia brewery and through the years of hunting and fishing with him I've definately acquired the taste for it. Plus I get yelled at if I bring him anything other than Hamm's. If I feel like buying a dark beer, any IPA works. Redhook ESB and Dicks Danger are my other favorites.

Placermike 04-03-2007 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by hackwillie
Hamm's, the best cheap beer around. It is an acquired taste though. Grandpa used to work at the Olympia brewery and through the years of hunting and fishing with him I've definately acquired the taste for it. Plus I get yelled at if I bring him anything other than Hamm's. If I feel like buying a dark beer, any IPA works. Redhook ESB and Dicks Danger are my other favorites.

Haven't seen Hamms in a while, but liked the bear commercials...My granddad liked PBR!

MARTYSTOWRIG 04-03-2007 09:42 PM

Yeah PBR or the Beast mmmm mmmmm mmmmm good

JR182PILOT 04-06-2007 06:05 PM

A 2006 study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles per gallon."

BOBBY6931 04-06-2007 06:57 PM

Bud, Or Crown Royal Is The Only Way To Go