Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Whats your favorite Restaurant (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/597419-whats-your-favorite-restaurant.html)

nubeee1 03-31-2007 11:00 AM

Whats your favorite Restaurant

Old Tired Rebel came up with a good subject:

Whats your favorite place to go out to eat, and what kind of vittles do you order?

Mines; Memphis BBQ, Baby back ribs,ribs, and more ribs!!! :-X22

arctic y block 03-31-2007 11:46 AM

A&W in Shelton. Been a Hot rod and Classic car hang out since the late 50's. If it's a nice summer day the lot looks like a car show. Oh! And we eat there once in a while too. HAAAA Special sauce, Root beer and like that.

RexB 03-31-2007 11:49 AM

We have just one good BBQ place on the island that smokes their meat. The BBQ Joint. Their smoked ribs are about the best I've tasted, but the smoked brisket is a little too salty and tasteless.

Otherwise my 'ol standby for good price and quantinty is the trusty old Denny's.

Placermike 03-31-2007 01:15 PM

The Plunkin Shack in PA

Not much out my way to brag about. However there is a 'little' place, and I mean 'little', near the boat Harbor in Port Angeles called the Plunkin Shack. Great burgers, but can't hold more than about 20 people. Serves breakfast all day on Saturday.

nubeee1 03-31-2007 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Placermike
Not much out my way to brag about. However there is a 'little' place, and I mean 'little', near the boat Harbor in Port Angeles called the Plunkin Shack. Great burgers, but can't hold more than about 20 people. Serves breakfast all day on Saturday.

Sometimes those hole in the wall places serve up the best d*mn food!!

spidertoy 03-31-2007 01:52 PM

there is a little mexican resteraunt near us, that is the best that we have ever tasted, its called "the acupolco"(sp) they have the best chile relleno that I have ever had, its in Granite Falls Washington

hydrosmith 03-31-2007 02:19 PM

I have to put in a plug for my favorite, Norma's burgers in Lacey and Nisqually. The patties are thick, the sauce is great and they named a burger after my favorite western actor, John Wayne!

Ford_Six 03-31-2007 05:19 PM

I always like Shari's, they are a much better version of Denny's, for those out of the area.
In Silverdale there is an awesome Thai restaurant, Bahn Thai. There is also an Indian restaurant there, I can't think of the name though.

oneminizut 03-31-2007 06:09 PM

Since I don't go out much I guess I like Shari's. But there is this little shack on MLK Ave. in Tacoma that serves great catfish sandwiches and other fish.

kwob 04-01-2007 11:53 AM

THe inlaws live in Montesano and whenever we go visit them we stop at the Beehive Restaurant there. It's not much more than a hole in the wall type place...but it's got great food.

Buzz Inn's are pretty good too.

MARTYSTOWRIG 04-01-2007 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by spidertoy
there is a little mexican resteraunt near us, that is the best that we have ever tasted, its called "the acupolco"(sp) they have the best chile relleno that I have ever had, its in Granite Falls Washington

we have one in Smokey PT too.> Yum Yum

My fav is actually THE ROCK wood fired pizza and grill
It is lynnwood and I think they have one in Auburn?

Great pizza Great drinks and Great burgers

Also Jimmy Z's Pizza in Stanwood is Great also for family G2G's. Besides they have some fine GRADE A arse walking aaround too.