Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Connecticut Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum227/)
-   -   may 20th ct dyno day!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/597184-may-20th-ct-dyno-day.html)

BIGKEN 05-19-2007 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by stbrem
I just thought I would bump this to the top, as it's only a week away. Who else is planning on going? I have no interest in going on the dyno myself, but I'm planning on coming down unless something unplanned comes up.

Hey Steve...Sean and I will be leaving from Greenfield at 9:00..you're welcome to hitch a ride if you wish...save you some fuel. 1 Main Street...I think you know where it is. Hope to see you there!!!

stbrem 05-19-2007 07:33 PM

Thanks for the offer Ken, but while I'm down there, I'm also going to meet up with someone I know down there. He has a Ford and will probably come to the meet, but I'm not sure if we will do anything else, so I better take my truck down. See you down there.

sglaine 05-20-2007 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Hey Steve...Sean and I will be leaving from Greenfield at 9:00..you're welcome to hitch a ride if you wish...save you some fuel. 1 Main Street...I think you know where it is. Hope to see you there!!!

I am loading the chairs into the truck. And going to get a coffee to wake up and fuel. Meet you in a little while.

I have the directions so I have a clue to where we are going.:-X22

Steve glad you are coing see you down there..:-X22

BIGKEN 05-20-2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
as far as i know it is rain or shine,we're hopin the weather holds. sean pm me i lost your number,sorry

A big thanx to Jeff, Matt, Keith and all the gang from the Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club for the hospitality they extended at their Dyno Day in Wallingford today. It was a great show...some great trucks...some great guys!!!

Check out their website...ctpowerstrokedieselclub.com...I'm sure they will have pictures and stats.

Hope to see you in Greenfield on the 10th!!

sglaine 05-20-2007 04:59 PM

:-X22 A big thanx to Jeff, Matt, Keith I know I had a great time and you guys rule. Hope to see all of you in Greenfield June 10th.

Thanks again for having us.:-X22 Ken thank you for driving.:-X25

blue96psd 05-20-2007 05:53 PM

hey guys thanks for comming down it was a good time

stbrem 05-20-2007 06:41 PM

It was a good time and it was nice that the weather turned out so nice too.

donjamer 05-20-2007 07:10 PM

Thanks Matt, Jeff, Keith and the gang in CT..

Great time today.. I learned a lot about Dyno testing, Saw some great trucks and also Learned what happens when you try Dyno testing with low air in your tires..Matt I don't think that's what they meant by smoking your tires. :-missingt

I wish we had a shop in this neck of the woods.. Almost makes me want to move to CT to take part in the fun at the DeBaise Bros.Shop.

I give them a :-X22 :-X22 :-X22 ...

Jturbodiesel 05-20-2007 07:18 PM

thanks for coming down guys ,it was a pleasure having you! jeff

shortbed7.3 05-21-2007 08:06 PM

we'll see you guys on the 10th its gonna be a good time. thanks for stoppin by you guys!