Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   passing around the LOVE (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/596610-passing-around-the-love.html)

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-28-2007 11:58 PM

passing around the LOVE

I am pretty good about passing the LOVE on. I keep getting messages now when I try to pass more on that says I have to "spread the love before giving "whoever" more rep. I have given every active person something.......I think...... If I have not ..........Sorry. But whats the deal? is thare a time frame? How does it work? :mad:

nubeee1 03-29-2007 12:05 AM

Just Keep Stiring The Pot, Your Doing Great!!! :-x22

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-29-2007 09:30 AM

here is a cut and paste of the exact message when I try to give someone rep.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ********* again."

come on man!!!

SuperSnake 03-29-2007 10:29 AM

I think you have to pass it around to at least 10 people.

kwob 03-29-2007 10:36 AM

Yep, gotta pass it out to more people...

tjc transport 03-29-2007 04:27 PM

actually, i think you have to give it to 25 people before you can give it to the same person again.

F2504x4 03-29-2007 04:39 PM

If you search reputation, or rep points, you will find a boat load of info on it. :)

SuperSnake 03-29-2007 04:40 PM

Spread it all around

FTE Ken 03-29-2007 05:07 PM

Folks... lets put the brakes on this before it gets rolling again. Don't just hand out reputation points for the sake of building up each other's reputation frivolously. It was a problem before for certain folks, in this region in particular, and it won't be a problem again.

Thanks!

Ray, I didn't know you moved to Washington.

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-29-2007 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster
Folks... lets put the brakes on this before it gets rolling again. Don't just hand out reputation points for the sake of building up each other's reputation frivolously. It was a problem before for certain folks, in this region in particular, and it won't be a problem again.

Thanks!

Ray, I didn't know you moved to Washington.

WOW, I don't think I being frivolous. I have noted points where points are due.

FTE Ken 03-29-2007 05:42 PM

Let's just move on and simply accept at face value that it shouldn't be abused, okay? :) I didn't name anyone so don't take it personally, just putting the brakes on it before it goes down that path again.

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-29-2007 05:47 PM

well, excuse me.

That being said and Me being put in my place.
I am forefitting the remainder of my sponsership. I do not need that kind of attitude from a forum. I was attempting to have fun and use the communicate with others in a non threatning way. If this does not get deleted I bid a fine farewell to all the folks who continue to have fun.

FTE Ken 03-29-2007 07:12 PM

Wow man, talk about misreading everything I said. I did not put "anyone in their place" nor have an attitude. That's the problem with posts, emotional content does not convey. I was simply noting where this could lead, not where it is. Inevitably when a topic like this comes up someone says "lets all rep each other" and I was simply letting folks know before that happened. Lighten up man... you seem to have a good time here and you're reading ill intent in my posts where none is meant.

MARTYSTOWRIG 03-29-2007 07:17 PM

First of all I AM SORRY TO ALL.

Second of all, I re read the post after I got a PM. I may be a little on edge and "sensitive" right now. I re read it while trying to be a third party. I may have jumped before the helo door was open. That hurts the pride a little.
I took it the wrong way and am sorry for being such a w*m*n about it. I did not mean to dis webmaster either.

FTE Ken 03-29-2007 07:38 PM

I think I need to step back as well.... my post did not come across as intended, and I'll revisit how I wrote it.

Any way, you guys have made a great new chapter here. Keep it up. :-D