Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Connecticut Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum227/)
-   -   make some noise!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/594666-make-some-noise.html)

shortbed7.3 03-24-2007 08:16 AM

make some noise!!

the chapter is floating off again!!!c'mon people ,the weather is gettin better,time to wash old man winter off and start gettin out! finish up them winter projects,and lets start gettin together.

Gregg C. 03-24-2007 02:48 PM

We just washed old man winter off the '95 F-350 PSD, '93 F150, and my wifes Expedition. The '79 SC that we show will be packed away in the garage till the roads are swept. We haven't worked on it at all this winter.

Got involved in redoing a '93 Jeep Wrangler for my wife which is just about ready for paint. She's always wanted a pink Jeep so I guess that's what it's gonna be. Gotta keep Momma happy! First non Ford I've owned since my Corvette.

Maybe I'll free up a Sunday to meet up with you guy's after the Jeeps done! I do have a question though. When you guy's get together does anyone bring kid's? I have 4 and whatever free time I have I usually have a kid or two, or three, with me. Just curious.

FordPickMeUp 03-24-2007 03:11 PM

yeah lets get this chapter rolling!....while im here if anyone here in CT is selling a bronco from 88 to 96 let me know im looking for one.or maybe a trade.looking for one thats not a rust bucket.....they say more snow for tonight will it ever end....grrr

shortbed7.3 03-24-2007 03:33 PM

maybe,not sure will find out tomorrow,will pm ya then

glruff 03-24-2007 06:07 PM

Gregg I would certainly think that kids and spouses or significant others would be welcome to all gtg's.

glruff 03-24-2007 06:17 PM

I can not believe that you CT members are going to let your chapter fade into the sunset.

You have someone willing to step up and take the cl spot, and hardly no one is supporting his efforts no matter what his short falls maybe, he is the only one willing to take on the challenge.

If Matt is not the guy you want to lead the CT chapter, then nominate someone else.

PM and email your moderator and find out why no new members are being approved in the CT chapter.

tattoo_skullhead 03-24-2007 06:44 PM

id sell my bronco but im into it for too much cash

glruff 03-24-2007 06:48 PM

I know the feeling. I bought my diesel when diesel fuel was 50 cents a gallon cheaper than regular gas.

Have you voted to keep the CT chapter alive?

trackspeeder 03-24-2007 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by tattoo_skullhead
id sell my bronco but im into it for too much cash

You can't part with the skull mobile. :-X04 Put a PSD in it and beat it like it owes you money. }>

glruff 03-24-2007 07:37 PM

For you new guys waiting to be approved as CT chapter members, it is now done thanks to BigF350.

You got to shout out if something is not up to par.

How do I know this, well I have been waiting to be approved just like you.

So welcome all the new guys to your chapter.

96f150 03-24-2007 08:11 PM

I TOO would like to see this chapter get on "on the road" again, now that warmer weather is here, maybe we can get some get-togethers going. :-X22

glruff 03-24-2007 08:19 PM

Have you all voted to keep your chapter alive?

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/5...-to-merge.html

hatchet 03-25-2007 02:45 AM

so what do we have to do to become chapter members of ct?how do we get in touch with big 350 to approve us?i just moved here and would like to join.

shortbed7.3 03-25-2007 03:17 PM

we are meeting right now every sunday at the glenwood drive in hamden ct.will post directions shortly.trying to pull this together.

shortbed7.3 03-25-2007 06:37 PM

greg,kids are not a problem,bring em with you.i bring my son from time to time.george,i couldnt paste the join now link for some reason. (computer illiterate?) for all the new guys lookin in at the posts we meet every sunday at the glenwood drive in,whitney ave(rt 10) hamden ct it is a rain or shine meet,and there are at least 15 trucks now on any given sunday,and growing almost weekly!shine em up and come on down.can pm directions if needed. matt